Title: Product Manager- Book Now, Consumer
Location: United States – Remote
Angi is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at home. For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role:
As a Product Manager for Angi’s instant booking (Book Now) experience, you will be responsible for supporting the Book Now product vision and roadmap for our millions of homeowners & home service professionals.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a product vision and roadmap for internal tooling for the Book Now business, while delivering immediate impact on targeted business objectives
- Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to incorporate customer needs into product decisions
- Translate upcoming product roadmap backlog into requirements documents (specs) with clear prioritization among features
- Evangelize the product vision and motivate team-members critical to the product’s success
- Work with engineering teams to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly
- Coordinate with marketing, CX, ops, legal, BI and finance to ensure successful product rollout, communications and adoption
- Measure and report on product adoption and impact, and use data to recommend feature enhancements
Who you are:
- Fiercely competitive: you operate with a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we can improve the lives of our customers and our pros. You aren’t easily knocked down
- A data expert: you can analyze and understand large data sets and filter out the noise, distilling the complex to be simple. You can use this data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- An inventor: you can come in and define a program from scratch, build a plan, and drive
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept because that is the way we’ve always done it.
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+Ls
Skills And Experience Needed For Success:
- 1+ years of product management experience at a tech company
- BA/BS in an analytical field such as economics, math, computer science preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative problem solver with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Experience and comfort talking to users to identify pain points
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- A proven track record of planning and shipping successful products
- Technical experience: you must understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
- An attention to detail and an eye for design
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
- Familiarity with Excel, databases and SQL preferred
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
We value diversity:
We know that the best ideas come from product teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position is commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world