- Remote Worldwide
vFairs – Product Marketer
vFairs is leading the way by breaking barriers in the events industry. vFairs helps organizations host epic online, hybrid, and in-person events. We offer a platform where event organizers are empowered to stretch their network and reach a globally dispersed audience all while creating a memorable impact with rich 3D designs, data for days, and a destination where attendees can interact and network using the best-in-class chat and webinar tools.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days & more.
Ready to take our Marketing Team to the next Level?!
- The Product Marketer will fill a critical position within vFairs, you will partner closely with the internal Marketing Teams across several marketing channels to bring vFairs’ products and features to market in a fast-paced and high-impact environment.
- This position is responsible for deeply understanding the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to vFairs and to the virtual event space, products, and solutions. You will connect customer insights to roadmap strategy.
- Positioning & Messaging: Craft insight-backed product positioning and messaging that serves as the keystone for internal and external launch assets, marketing programs, web copy, presentations and more.
- Research: Partner with internal and external research teams to gain a deeper understanding of customers, competitors, and the market. Ensure product narratives and launch plans are informed by research insights, resonating with customers and continuously speaking to their challenges and pain points. Act as the voice of the customer in product development, design, and strategy sessions.
Launch Execution: Develop and execute on full-funnel product launch strategies and tactical plans, collaborating closely with the product, growth, and integrated Marketing Teams on content and campaign development. Continuously bring launch learnings back to the product team to inform product development.
Enablement: Create customer and sales enablement materials, partnering with content, CX, and enablement teams to ensure content is produced and delivered in a tailored way for customers.
Team Support: Provide tactical and strategic support across the Marketing Team
Culture: Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
In other words, the Product Marketer will be responsible for brand, marketing, and promoting vFairs across a number of marketing channels to create a healthy pipeline for our hungry Sales team to convert into happy customers.
What will you be exactly doing?
As the captain of all-things-marketing, here are some of the main activities you will be involved in:
- Works closely with Directors and Leadership to drive revenue from the Marketing perspective while cross-pollinating ideas and strategies
- Construct goals and KPI’s for the Marketing Team that align with the company objectives
- Gain a deep understanding of the vFairs virtual events platform, capabilities and our upcoming engineering roadmap.
- Analyze the existing marketing efforts and identify strengths, gaps and opportunities to the processes and to the people
- Understand the gaps and opportunities on the marketing site and work with front-end and content resources to improve the copy, design, and user experience to push our conversion rates higher.
- Examine our PPC setup (search, video, and display campaigns) and actively work with the Search Engine Marketing specialist to come up with an optimization and expansion plan.
- Analyze our social media campaigns and plan how we can accelerate traction, engagement, and lead gen.
- Plan brand awareness/activation campaigns for specific markets within a certain budget and then execute them using available resources
- Take a hard look at our email marketing processes, copy, and campaigns and re-architecting them to improve conversions and reply rates.
- Identify product news, updates, and partnerships that need to be amplified through a press release and execute such campaigns using appropriate tools
- Leverage the CRM to extract lead generation and lead quality statistics and create a feedback loop for marketing efforts
- Apart from attracting new customers, you will also be delighting existing ones with Customer Marketing techniques to help boost retention rates and returning customers.
This job might be for you if:
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get into the minute details while maintaining sites of the bigger picture.
- You are excited about the prospect of mentoring and coaching a lean Marketing Team, managing their weekly tasks, conducting daily huddles and helping them become more productive and aligned.
- You are able to understand how the B2B world works and you can make qualified lead generation your north star.
- You have excellent written communication skills and a nose for stellar content to be able to guide copywriting and email Marketing Teams and are able to convey ideas clearly.
- You have an intense attention to detail and thrive with self-accountability
- You are on a first-name basis with tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc. (knowledge of similar tools is also acceptable).
- You are able to stitch integrated marketing campaigns that gel well together. You know the potential of each marketing channel and understand that not all channels are made equal for every product.