Product Marketing Advisor (Remote, US)
- Round Rock, Texas, United States
- Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Remote – Tennessee, United States
- Metairie, Louisiana, United States
time type Full time
job requisition id R207569
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell Technologies to grow sales and expand market share. So, a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
Join us as a Product Marketing Advisor for one of our important clients on the Extended Technologies team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. This position can be located remotely within the United States.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Marketing Advisor, you will be responsible for solutions and technology marketing activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Create dynamic content from high-level executive presentations and videos to website content or customer briefs and everything in between
- Work closely with Product Management, technical marketing engineers and sales to understand product strengths, market conditions and competitive advantages
- Collaborate with primary storage, unstructured storage and solutions product marketing teams to implement a unified cloud story across the portfolio
- Present to large audiences, in one-on-one briefings and on video for sales, partner and customer audiences
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5–8 years of related experience
- Excellent writing skills using complicated technical concepts to describe a clear and impactful story
- Ability to self-start, with a positive attitude that takes initiative in solving marketing challenges
- Capability to build strong relationships and work across multiple functions and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or other related degrees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.