Product Support Representative – Digital One Business
This job is available in 2 locations
- 11000 W Lake Park Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53224, United States of America
- Remote, Virtual from Any State, FL 32204, United States of America
Job Id JR0213775 Category Client Services
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
About the team
FIS is looking for a seasoned Product Support Representative to support our Digital business clients with internet banking, mobile banking, bill payment, and related digital products. These are Online Banking, Mobile, and Payment products within the Digital Client Care organization.
What you will be doing
You will be working in a team environment, supporting FIS Digital One Business clients via phone, email, client portal interface, and chat support. You will be required to handle complex calls/solutions that require analysis and research. You will research multiple different issues simultaneously, periodically as the subject matter expert, that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple FIS Products.
- Provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Respond to client product inquiries via telephone, written emails, or chat sessions.
- Research and recreate client issues, identify/document application, and system interactions to support business processes.
- Use interpersonal skills, product knowledge, and expertise to respond to daily client issues and activities.
- Document client issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What you bring:
- 5 years of banking and/or treasury management experience
- Internet Banking experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Added bonus if you have:
- FIS core application experience
- Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking support experience
- Knowledge of FIS products
- Supervisory or managerial experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your skillset
- A multifaceted job with a varied degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Training across core financial applications and other FIS solutions
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.