Product Support Representative
We are looking for a representative who is extremely curious and motivated by helping others. This person should be passionate about learning from any opportunity and fulfilled in solving difficult problems (technical and financial). In this role, you need to be intuitive and strategic in solving problems and coming up with solutions for our merchants. You’ll be working with merchants over the phone and via email to install POS systems, assist with initial data migration and POS training. Post installs, you will troubleshoot technical issues, provide product and financial support and maintain positive client relationships. In this role it will be really important to be flexible when priorities shift on the fly.
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Collaborating with various departments to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Working with merchants to migrate all customer information and data from their current system to the new system.
- Training clients and various internal departments on new software systems
- Identifying the cause of bugs or problems with the system and working with the development team on a resolution.
- Provide phone and email support for our merchants and sales reps
- Assist merchants with troubleshooting credit card processing, equipment and software issues
- Reconcile deposits and statements for our merchants and assist navigating software systems
- Partner with our operations and sales teams to provide quality and cohesive support
- Deep-dive and perform root-cause analysis for larger technical/processing issues and abnormalities
- Continuous learning which may include cross-training into multiple departments
- Able to work with team to cover different shift schedules
- Strong oral and written communication ability (over the phone and email)
- Quick and eager learner
- Passionate about building relationships with and servicing our clients
- Technical aptitude
- Highly organized with strong follow-up and attention to detail
- Self-starting and driven
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task projects with varying degrees of priority
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, including after-hours and weekends in order to best serve our clients
Remote office requirements:
- Must have access to a wired internet connection
- Must have access to at least a 25 megabits per second (mbps) download and 20 mbps upload speed connection