Title: Project-Based Data Entry Associate I
Location: United States – Remote
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Project-Based Remote Data Entry Associate
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Must be familiar with Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Applications
- Must be available to work mandatory OT during peak periods
- Must be flexible with either working 1st or 2nd shift
Do you have a great attention to detail?
Enjoy Excellent Training, Career Opportunities, a Great Culture, and Great Benefits
Join our Transaction Processing Team
You’ll put your skills to work by supporting our client through document review and data entry. Your work will make a positive difference in the organization you support.
About the Role
As a Transaction Processing Associate, you will provide document review and data entry support to our client. Your assistance will make a positive difference in the organization you support. You will be able to provide successful administration.
As a Transaction Processing Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing production services to client operations by performing administrative tasks such as data-entry, document processing and scanning
- Receiving documents from both electronic and hard copy form for accurate processing
- Processing documents by following internal processes and identifying any gaps in required information
- Identifying documents and their purpose to create a database of information
- Providing great customer service.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or an equivalent level of education
- Have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM (words per minute) on a computer
- Have good IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
- Have a great attention to detail
- Be organized and have the ability to multi-task and while adapting to changing priorities
Working with us
Join a rapidly growing organization that can support your career goals.
Working for you
What you get:
- Paid Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full Benefit Options
- Great Work Environment