Project Management Analyst
Location: Remote, US
Categories: Professional Services / Project Management
Req ID: 2022-66895
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Project Management Analyst (remote)
The role will administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. On large scale projects, the project coordinator will work with the project manager in managing and coordinating the PMO activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (i.e. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project including scheduling REQUIRED
- Explain your knowledge of the key principles of Dynamic Scheduling
- In the project plans you’ve managed, were they duration-based, or effort-based?
What is the avg size of the projects you’ve worked on? (# of lines)
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret schedules
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of SDLC tools like Jira and Confluence
- Healthcare experience desired
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in project management
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP certification is a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the Submit button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers to disclose the following information. If the successful applicant will be required to perform work from a physical site outside Colorado, the following information may not apply.Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.