UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is offering a Project Management and Business Analyst Consultancy – Home-based Individual consultant within the Supporter Engagement Section (SES) of UNHCR’s Private Sector Partnership Service (PSP).
UNHCR is a global organisation dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people. Every year, millions of men, women and children are forced to flee their homes to escape conflict and persecution. We are in over 125 countries, using our expertise to protect and care for millions.
Title: Project Management and Business Analyst Consultant
Duty Station: Home-based
Duration: 15 March 2022 to 31 December 2022 (maximum 50 working days within the duration of the contract)
Contract Type: Individual Consultant
Closing date: 1 March 2022
Start date: 15 March 2022 or as soon as possible
The Digital Marketing and Data Analysis team (DMDA) within the Supporter Engagement Section Team (SES), as part of UNHCR’s Division of External Relations (DER), migrated to a new global marketing automation platform Selligent Marketing Cloud, structured as follow:
- One global Selligent instance, for 23+ offices integrated with the Salesforce global database (API connector, bidirectional data synchronization) and 6 other manual data loaders (SFTP servers).
- One local Hong Kong Selligent instance, for the PSP Hong Kong office, integrated with the Salesforce local database (API connecter, bidirectional data synchronization).
DMDA rolled out two (2) global integration projects linked to Selligent Marketing Cloud that utilize a custom build app on top of Google Cloud Platform. The two (2) projects are:
- Integrating Selligent Marketing Cloud with the new global Salesforce CRM, called Unicorn.IG benefiting from a lot of improved functionalities and features (eg. Salesforce non for-profit success pack);
- Integrating Selligent Marketing Cloud with the e-commerce platform in order to bring all transactional emails to Selligent (currently sent from a Mandrill/Mailchimp account).
Continuing in 2022, DMDA is looking to finalize the integration projects mentioned above along with onboarding PSP markets, mainly but not limited to: PSP International, PSP Asia Hub, PSP Belgium, and PSP Denmark.
Given the scale and strategic importance of these projects, DMT is looking for an experienced individual able to project manage multiple stakeholders in order to achieve the integrations on time and on budget, as well as offer technical advice on best integration solutions as a business analyst would do. **
A. Integration of Selligent Marketing Cloud with the new global Salesforce CRM, called Unicorn.IG
The assignment will consist in project managing the integration work from UNHCR’s side ensuring all internal stakeholders are properly identified, managed, coordinated, and kept informed.
The senior project manager/business analyst will also act as the single point of contact for the Acxiom-Selligent team representing UNHCR’s interests, ensuring the needs of marketers with regards to marketing automation and outbound marketing are kept at heart, gathering requirements, updating on progress, delays if any, advising on best technical and tactical solution to implement.
In addition, the senior project manager/business analyst is expected to understand the complexities of the integration at hand (integration with Salesforce and Salesforce terminology, SQL language and data modelling/data mapping knowledge are a must) and translate them to advise UNHCR’s senior management on best tech stack structure. Access to learnings from former integrations with Salesforce CRM (full documentation and expert staff) will be provided.
The senior project manager/business analyst has to create a project plan to deliver on the integration, migration of assets and data (if and very relevant) and assign tasks to the appropriate stakeholders internally and externally.
B. Integrating Selligent Marketing Cloud with the e-commerce platform in order to bring all transactional emails to Selligent
The assignment will consist in project managing the integration work from UNHCR’s side ensuring all internal stakeholders are properly identified, managed, coordinated and kept informed. The senior project manager/business analyst will also act as a point of contact for e-commerce team representing UNHCR’s interests, ensuring the needs of marketers with regards to marketing automation and outbound marketing are kept at heart, gathering requirements, updating on progress, delays if any, advising on best technical and tactical solution to implement. In addition, the senior project manager/business analyst is expected to understand the complexities of the integration at hand (SQL language and data modelling/data mapping knowledge are a must; understanding of the e-commerce related data is a plus) and collaborate with the e-commerce specialist in-house and e-commerce external supplier.
Lastly, the senior project manager/business analyst will create a project plan to deliver on the integration, migration of assets (all relevant transactional emails and automated journeys), assign tasks to the appropriate stakeholders internally and externally, and facilitate the onboarding process of PSP markets to the new system.
Essential minimum qualifications and professional experience required
The ideal candidate will possess the qualification and experiences listed below:
- Basic university degree undergraduate degree in computer science or information technology or other related field combined with relevant work experience of less than 18 years, or 16 years with a Master’s degree.
- Certified or working towards an industry-standard recognised Scrum Master qualification Significant previous experience working as a Scrum Master or Delivery Manager.
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience in Business Analysis or Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master.
- 3+ Demonstrable experience managing project implementations of SaaS / Commerce technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile software such as JIRA Trello
- Proficiency with as many of the following: Selligent Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales cloud, CRMs, ESPs, CDPs.
- Skilled in collecting and interpreting data, analysing results to identify patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data sets.
- Experience running requirements workshops to elicit User Stories, Workflow Diagrams, etc.
- Evidence of translating complex technical requirements into procurement documents and experience of engaging with suppliers and stakeholders to agree on process designs.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
This position is home-based.
Under this contract the Individual Consultant is expected to work a maximum of 50 working days within the duration of the contract. Upon completion of project and receipt of invoice, payment will be issued for the actual hours worked.
How to apply
To learn more and apply, please visit https://bit.ly/3gXkU0s
The UNHCR workforce consists of many diverse nationalities, cultures, languages and opinions. UNHCR seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Please note that UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, travelling, processing, training or any other fees).