RebelMouse is the always-modern SaaS CMS where more than 100 enterprise brands and media companies grow their digital audience. Websites running on RebelMouse serve more than half a billion pageviews per month thanks to powerful tools and incredible distribution across search and social. We blend technology and strategy together to move the needle where it matters most to increase traffic, loyalty, and revenue.
Our fully-distributed team lives in 30+ countries around the world, and we’re proud to be a majority female tech company. Led by Andrea Breanna, our Mexican-American, gender-fluid founder and CEO, we are a very safe, positive, and loving environment where diversity matters. We enjoy interesting tasks and strong challenges, value a sense of humor, and strive for work-life balance.
As our Project Manager, you will be responsible not only for planning and overseeing our projects from the initial ideation through to completion, but also for coordinating people and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, on scope and on budget, in order to produce the desired outcomes aligned to the objectives. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization, timeline and will be responsible for mitigating risks which may impact the results of the projects.
- Proven experience in project management at startup and/or digital agencies
- Strong familiarity with project management best practices and software tools (Jira, Trello, Monday.com, Asana, etc.)
- Experience overseeing projects through the full life cycle – from planning to delivering
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop strongworking relationships sticking to time constraints
- Analytical skills, in order to correctly identify risks and root causes and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project
- Good time management and planning skills
- Ability to be an effective stakeholder and good team player
- Conflict resolution skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Availability to work in Eastern Time Zone
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Remote work forever
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) with 10 national holidays and 20 days of vacation per year, as well as paid sick days and personal celebrations days : )
RebelMouse is committed to providing a diverse work environment. We appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company and we provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected veteran status, or disability status.