System ID 881641
Relocation Type No
Employment Status Full-Time
Sodexo is currently searching for a Proofreader to join our Creative Services team. The Creative Services Department is the epicenter of excellence for Sodexo’s sales proposal messaging. We are looking for those that are excited to be a part of the changes ahead and what that means for the future of Sodexo.
This is a Remote role! Candidates can live in any state!
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who can:
- Understand and consistently reflect the brand voice of the company in writing styles.
- Rewrite content to make it flow more naturally.
- Determine whether proposal questions have been adequately answered.
- Make suggestions for rewrites when necessary
- Ensure accuracy in all written documents, proposals and other sales and marketing items, that will be sent to our clients and other external and internal individuals.
- Proofread proposals for grammatical, spelling and layout errors.
- Proofread documents for continuity of language and communication throughout the proposal.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior copy editing experience preferred.
- Prior experience proofreading in a high volume.
- AP Style experience
- At least two years of professional experience as an editor/ proofreader.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required in English or communications related field.
The budgeted salary target for this position is between $55,000-65,000 based on geography and experience.
To ensure accuracy in all written documents, proposals and others, that will be sent to our clients and other external and internal individuals. Proofreads proposals for grammatical, spelling and layout errors. Proofs documents for continuity of language and communication throughout the proposal.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.