Vacancy Notice No: CPH/VN/2022/006
Title: PSP Admin Assistant
Duty Station: Copenhagen, Denmark
Duration: March – December 2022 (with possibility of extension)
Contract Type: UNOPS LICA level 4 (Local Individual Contractor Agreement)
Application deadline: 8 March 2022
Strategy and Market Development Section was established in late 2018 within the broader Private Sector Partnership (PSP) service in HQ. The section includes the Strategy Unit who coordinates the global private sector fundraising strategy, and the Capacity Building and Innovation unit who is responsible for developing and coordinating all capacity building and innovation activities within PSP.
Due to the fast growing of activities and projects within the section, there is a need for additional support in managing tasks related to admin (procurement, finance, SharePoint, project management, coordination of global activities such as Global Skillshare).
In this context the Strategy and Market Development Section is looking to recruit an experienced admin assistant. She/he will be based in Copenhagen and will be reporting directly to the Capacity Building and Innovation Manager, though his/her role will be section wide.
Purpose and Scope of Assignment
She/he will provide administrative assistance to ensure that routine services and activities within the administrative area are properly implemented including coordination of Procure to Pay Cycle, management of electronical and physical files,drafting of Reports and memos, organization or meetings and events.
Duties and Responsibilities
She/he will provide administrative assistance to ensure that routine services and activities within the administrative area are properly implemented. Daily tasks may include:
· Coordinate Procure to Pay Cycle including liaison with DFAM
· Administrate payment of Non-PO invoices for suppliers, contractors and external consultants
· Update tracking sheet for Strategy and Market Development Section by reconciling expenses with those recorded in SharePoint
· Support in filing documents and keeping electronic and physical folders updated
· Prepare financial and/or admin overviews and reports
· Manage SharePoint site incl. team leave calendar
· Allocate ABOD in SharePoint
· Assist the staff with travel requests when required
· Assist in organizing events and providing logistical support to Global Skillshares
· Assist in organizing and coordinating workshops and meetings such as Global Strategy meetings and the Annual Planning meeting.
· Assisting in organizing team and project meetings, setting agendas and note-keeping
· Share Point support, ensuring team pages and communities are updated and accessible
· Support in mapping market activities across various projects
· Maintaining contact lists for key focal points across various projects
· Budget coordination with Admin team for various projects, ensuring budget holders are informed
· Planning support, ensuring the team is informed of deadlines and has access to tools and documents
· Maintaining project management tools (e.g. RACI) for ensuring these are up to date
· Any other tasks deemed necessary by the supervisor or senior manager in order to meet the level of services in the organization
Essential minimum qualifications and professional experience required
Education and professional work Experience
Completion of a Secondary Education with post-secondary certificate/training in business administration, finance, accounting or related field.
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience (OR Bachelor’s degree, equivalent or higher) relevant for the functions
· Experience with admin work with a strong focus on workflow and process will be an asset
· Excellent knowledge of English
· Good oral and written communication skills are required
· Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
· Ability to be organized, accurate, thorough and able to monitor work for quality
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures
· Ability to work independently and as part of the team
· Expert knowledge of Excel
· Possess problem solving skills
· Working knowledge of another relevant UN language
Location and Conditions
The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.This position is up to the end of the year with possibility of extension. It is a full-time role (40 hours per week).
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply online through the MSRP Portal with a Letter of Interest
Job Opening ID 33735: PSP Admin Assistant, UNOPS LICA-4
For any technical problems encountered during the on-line application, please contact the
Global Service Desk at HQUSSD@unhcr.org by allowing sufficient time for the resolution of issue. For any other queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for submission of applications is 8 March 11:59 p.m. (Copenhagen time)