Location: Remote – United States
About the Part-time Psychologist Role at Headspace Health:
With Headspace Health, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs – from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry. The Headspace Health proprietary app delivers clinically validated self-care content, along with chat access to coaches and video access to therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists for our members. At the moment of need, we provide our members with stigma-free access to high-quality coaches, clinicians and content.
Fast Company called Headspace Health one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
Headspace Health is experiencing high-growth and is seeking part-time, 1099 contracted, licensed psychologists to provide direct, virtual care as part of a multidisciplinary team. Our part-time psychologists will provide therapy to members who reside in states in which the clinician is licensed. You will be part of the professional corporation affiliated with Headspace Health.
Part-time Psychologists must reside in MN, currently active with PSYPACT.
***Disclaimer: Currently, we are only actively screening applications or interviewing for this role for the states where we have existing or projected demand. We are not able to respond to candidates who are licensed in states that are not in demand. That said, our needs shift quickly so we always welcome applications. Although you may not hear from us right away, we will be sure to reach out if your background is a good fit for the needs of the role and state demand is confirmed. In the meantime, please follow us on Instagram @carebyHeadspace Health to keep up with Headspace Health news and updates.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Minimum 15 completed session hours per week commitment (Monday through Sunday)
- 3-4 month commitment with potential to extend
- Conduct 2 intake sessions minimum per week
- Provide high quality, innovative, tele-therapy to Headspace Health patients over a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes in EMR within 24 hours of session
- Maintain your personalized database to record proof of licensure, license updates, expiration dates, personal information, etc.
- Keep your availability calendar up to date
- Stay in regular communication with clinical headquarters (checking and responding to emails in a timely fashion)
- Work with a collaborative care team including health coaches, other therapists and psychologists, psychiatrists, and external care providers
What you’ve accomplished:
- Doctoral degree in psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Active PSYPACT licensure required
- Willingness to practice in all PSYPACT states as needed
- A clinical license to practice in good standing
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care
- Clinical competence in evidence based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc.), including Measurement-based Care
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology – various applications, tech tools, google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc. **Tech-savviness is a must**
- BC-TMH credential, if required by your state of license
- 2+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals, couples or families
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Adolescent Experience
About the Company:
Headspace Health is the world’s most accessible and comprehensive digital mental health and wellbeing platform. Headspace and Ginger have come together at a critical moment of global need. Headspace Health will democratize mental health and wellbeing so people around the world are supported by a full spectrum of affordable care. In addition to its vast library of mindfulness and meditation content, our behavioral health system offers emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Headspace Health is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace Health is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.