Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko family is diverse, passionate, and innovative. With 200+ employees across 9 different departments and 7 groups, we bring people from all over the world together to develop technology and work towards a shared mission. We believe that small businesses need our support now more than ever, and that the coffee industry is where connections happen. This position is within our Quality Assurance team within Odeko Engineering. The QA team’s mission is enabling our engineering team to ship products with high quality. QA team members are embedded within the development teams and work collaboratively with Product Management, Design and Engineering throughout the software development lifecycle. Learn more below
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for working collaboratively with product Management, Design and Engineering to turn product requirements into test cases. Furthermore, you will be using these test cases to ensure that the finished product meets our standards of quality and functional correctness. The ideal candidate is expected to be detail oriented, organized and well versed in tooling and practices for software quality assurance.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with product managers on upcoming features and convert those into effective test cases
- Collaborate with product designers to review wireframes and develop testing plans
- Collaborate with engineers to plan and execute tests for features in upcoming releases
- Collaborate with the QA team to define and continually improve QA processes and practices
- 6+ years of QA experience especially with an emphasis on testing web and mobile applications
- Experience in writing effective test cases, designing test plans, and executing test plans
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automated testing or comfort with adopting automated testing is a plus
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities – plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks – Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.