San Francisco or Remote in US
A key challenge for Internet businesses today is the changing landscape of sales tax. In the last few years, software businesses have gone from not having to worry about sales tax, to needing to monitor their exposure, calculate local sales tax rates, and file returns in over 20 US states and beyond. So much of our future economy exists online and companies should be able to transact with customers everywhere. Anrok is building the tools behind the scenes that make compliant digital commerce a reality for companies big and small.
Anrok connects with a customer’s billing and payment systems and automates sales tax compliance. We have raised over $24M at a valuation north of $100M from Sequoia Capital and Index Ventures who co-led both our seed and A rounds. We have assembled a world-class team with employees in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Houston, and beyond.
As the one of the first members of the Recruiting team at Anrok, you will have an outsized impact on building the early team. You will own full-cycle recruiting, from leading employer branding to sourcing strategies, from crafting targeted interview loops to closing candidates. You are someone who cares about building relationships with candidates, adept at building alignment between stakeholders, and take a feedback-oriented approach to ensuring a great candidate and employee experience.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting for engineering, sales, marketing, and more.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to distill hiring needs, build a thoughtful interview process, and recruit with long-term time horizons in mind.
- Be a key player in closing candidates and matching the right person to the right role.
- Create an outstanding candidate experience and employer brand through creative initiatives and programs, such as interview training and resources, 90 day plans, and marketing initiatives.
- Mentor and develop Recruiting Coordinators to train and grow future Recruiters at Anrok
What excites us:
- 4+ years of technical and business recruiting experience at a startup, with at least 2 of those years in a full-cycle closing role.
- Proven ability to thrive in competitive hiring situations with a positive and principled approach to negotiation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and friendly.
- Track record with attracting passive candidates and managing multiple openings in a timely manner.
- Comfort with choosing and using recruiting tools to optimize your process.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and passion to build a business from the ground up.
What we offer:
- The equity upside of an early stage startup with the product-market fit of a later stage company.
- Work where you want: the Anrok SF office or wherever you call home.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%.
- One Medical membership covered, flexible sick benefits and more.
- Company-wide holidays over the winter break.
- Annual learning and development stipend for books, online courses, and conferences, as well as a curious team to share your learnings with.
- Bi-annual team offsites and optional quarterly gatherings at the SF HQ office.
- All the latest gadgets you need to thrive at work.