Location: Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting and the job description below feels like a fit we really should start talking.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to support our growth ahead! This is a big year for us at BetterUp and finding the best talent to add to our teams is priority. As a recruiter, you will be supporting our executives on finding brilliant and passionate BetterUppers who want to do the best work of their lives. We have an exciting roadmap ahead and the right recruiter will help us find the people to take on the incredible challenges and opportunities to come!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as trusted advisor to managers and leaders in order to influence talent acquisition decisions. Manage senior level stakeholders: manager level and above (Directors, + VPs)
- Ferociously source to find the best talent in the world for each role; build top of funnel (sourcing)
- Drive a candidate assessment process that enables BetterUp to hire the best talent in the world that is right for us.
- Implement DEIB sourcing and assessment practices into each role search
- Build memorable candidate relationships that demonstrate our employer value proposition
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 3+ years of recruiting, agency and inhouse preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean, creative sourcing, etc
- Ability to pull and generate reporting and insights for stakeholders on health of pipeline
- Ability to manage and run pipeline syncs
- Experience closing candidates, speaking on equity, and selling total compensation packages
- Experience negotiating and pitching candidates against competing offers and companies
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities – strong verbal and written communications
- Strong foundation of recruiting data and ability to problem solve
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.