Recruiter, Talent Acquisition- Store Development & Design – Remote/US
Is this role eligible for remote or hybrid work? Yes-Remote
Starbucks – Talent Acquisition
Recruiter,Talent Acquisition- Store Development and Design-Remote/US
Now Brewing – Talent Seekers! #tobeapartner
Talent Acquisition partners are advisors that build a talent culture across our business, recruiting the right partner for every role, every time. As a Starbucks recruiter, you will contribute to the company’s success by supporting strategic hiring goals to attract, develop and retain a high quality, diverse workforce.
You are an advocate for your candidates, a consultant to your business and a champion of our mission and values. Being an employer of choice is a part of our growth strategy at Starbucks and bringing your in-depth knowledge will help bring it to life.
In this role, you will support our retail business with a focus on store leadership hiring (assistant manager and above) across your assigned client group. In partnership with the business, you will design and execute innovative recruitment strategies and actively source passive talent to ensure we have the right leaders in every store.
As a recruiter, you will:
- Be a Talent Advisor – solving problems and influencing outcomes both with your clients and within talent acquisition
- Create legendary candidate experiences – and be known and recognized for it
- Be Innovative – in sourcing and assessment strategies for our organization
We’d love to hear from people with:
- 3 or more years recruiting experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment and/or demonstrates experience in forecasting, attracting, sourcing and hiring partners in a retail leadership capacity.
- Experience leveraging various channels such as LinkedIn, use of Boolean, personal network, blogs, forums, advertising, and creative sourcing methods to attract passive talent
- Confidence using data to highlight challenges and roadblocks during recruiting life cycle
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.