Location: US National
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice in 2010 with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over 18,000 restaurants (that’s nearly triple Domino’s U.S. network!) with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
As many of us know, the interviewing process is notoriously unbearable. We’re committed to changing that here at Slice.
As a member of the Slice people team and more specifically, the US recruiting team, you will be responsible for all things ‘candidate’ including scheduling, outreach and communication. Most of your time will be spent screening inbound applications and coordinating interviews for our open roles. You will work closely with the Head of US Recruiting to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, get to know hiring managers and eventually grow into a Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner.
Your day-to-day will include full oversight of our ATS, Greenhouse, for our open roles in the US (excluding engineering and product). You will also spend time working with and developing strong relationships with hiring managers and providing regular updates on their open roles. Finally, you will also partner cross-functionally with our regional teams in the UK and Macedonia to ensure we are running the most efficient TA process. This role reports to the Director, US Talent Acquisition.
The Winning Recipe
We’re seeking an eager, detail oriented and flexible individual. You like to come up with your own solutions to problems and enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our processes to increase efficiency and stay on top of market trends.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, in-house experience is preferred
- Engages in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, hiring managers, vendors, generalists and other stakeholders
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem solving, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking and collaboration
- Exposure to multiple recruiting tools – Greenhouse experience is a plus – and networks
- Experience sourcing candidates from multiple markets with an emphasis on DEI
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with team members in different locations
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and new processes
- Proactive, can-do attitude is a non-negotiable
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Flexible PTO
- Market leading medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401K matching up to 4%
- $1000/year wellness reimbursement
- Hybrid office + remote working schedule!
- Weekly pizza stipend (Yes, that’s a thing!)
Salary Range: $60k-$80k + benefits.
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we’ll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-2 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 30 minute introductory meeting with hiring manager
- 2 30 min meetings with additional members of the TA team
- 45 min exercise/activity to demonstrate skills