Recruitment Administrator Resourcer
- Recruitment, HR
- Full time
- Hours: Full-Time
- Contract: On Application
- Location: Anywhere | Remote
- As one of our International Recruitment Administrators / Resourcers within the team, your role is extremely important and will consist of a mixture of Recruitment and administration duties.
- As an integral part of the Global HR function, you will support the growth of our studios worldwide.
- This is a hybrid role and you should be able to adapt quickly to new tasks and be an enthusiastic team player who thrives under pressure, enjoys helping others, is accustomed to being hands-on, and excels when working to multiple conflicting deadlines and requisitions.
- You’ll be resilient, adaptable, have endurance and patience, with self-confidence in your own ability to succeed and share success.
- This role would suit someone who is looking for progression into a role with more autonomy, independence and ownership of dedicated tasks.
- You’ll be joining a friendly team who will support and help you along the way. It is essential that you come from a recruitment gaming/volume resourcing environment.
- This role will expose you to multiple Hiring Manager requests from all of our Lines of Business (LOBs), globally.
- It is expected that you will thrive in a multi-disciplined and multi-cultured environment where you’ll need to continually deliver expectations.
- You will be able to adapt to shifting time zones to attract and retain talent across our continents, whilst always delivering the talent our studios require.
The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- You will support our global Recruitment Operations by posting jobs, conducting CV searches, sourcing, shortlisting, assessing and evaluating candidates. You will also be responsible for the scheduling of interviews and the organisation/planning of volume/group assessment centres including liaising with our Recruitment Agency Partners to ensure a consistent flow of talent is always available. When required you will also support our other global studios.
- You will help run our recruitment, selection, and on-boarding recruitment processes, ensuring that every candidate has a first-class experience from application to interview, their first day and beyond.
- You will ensure all appropriate legal on-boarding paperwork, internal compliance, and HR new starter administration is completed for every new employee in advance of their starting date.
- You will provide input and assistance to develop and implement intelligent recruitment strategies, including job posting optimisation, recruitment marketing development, procurement of job boards, recruitment campaign planning, increase connections with universities, and career fairs whilst liaising with multiple internal colleagues on immediate, forecasted and ad-hoc requirements.
- You will support the global Recruitment, HR team in the delivery of tasks that will add value to the global Recruitment Operation and overall success of attracting and retaining our personnel.
- You will recruit exceptional talent join PTW’s rapidly growing global team and collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile for any of the PTW brands.
- You will develop and refine our assessment centre and interview process to enhance our recruitment flow while optimising the candidate experience and increase our time to hire.
- You will facilitate and maintain a talent pipeline of strong candidates for our future needs for all of our LOBs across different countries and disciplines whilst also supporting our Senior and Prrofessiponal hires.
- Join forces with our LOB Management Team, L&D, IT, WE, and other colleagues from around the world to ensure delivery and associated admin tasks are completed to gain an impeccable journey for all involved.
- You will support our Recruitment Administrators and Coordinators fulfil global requirements and may be required to work outside of normal business hours.
- You will participate in any global Recruitment/HR-related project work when required that strives to innovate and revolutionise the way we recruit worldwide.
- You will play a key role within the global Recruitment, HR function, bringing new ideas and not be afraid of challenging the status quo.
- You will be required to provide ad-hoc reporting as and when required.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of working in a high-volume, fast-paced, and demanding multi-cultural recruitment operation within the video games industry is advantageous for this role.
- Native level English + another language (Any FIGS, for example).
- Experience in recruiting for a gaming business with roles classified as high-volume.
- Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
- Numerate, able to manipulate, analyse and present data to provide meaningful management information.
- Able to work accurately and demonstrate attention to detail whilst respecting the confidentiality of information.
- Able to work flexibly on both routine and more complex tasks across various projects and time-zones.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen carefully and respond appropriately at all levels.
- Experience in recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines, multi-task, and prioritise your workload.
- Have a successful record in fulfilment and admin compliance.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and the ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion without supervision.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, outgoing, multi-lingual and close-knit team whilst being able to liaise and communicate and delegate with colleagues at all levels.
- Enjoys playing video games, and has an understanding of the industry, particularly Localisation, Translation and Player Support, for example is advantageous.
- Outsourcing/BPO recruitment experience is also highly advantageous.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming – forever
Pole To Win’s core values are imbued across our global organisation: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team-mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients’ businesses and their customers’ satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands.