Take the opportunity to work with highly professional people with remarkable ideas on their minds!
DotCom Therapy’s story begins, for the most part, in the remote, rural villages of Alaska.
The founder + President of the company knew there had to be a better alternative to delivering therapy services. So it was founded through a hybrid approach where services were provided in-person one week of every month and via teletherapy for the remaining weeks. During this time, best practices were established, and the true power of teletherapy was discovered.
DotCom Therapy has been a leader in pediatric therapy services since 2015. Our providers are experienced pediatric clinicians whose passion is to treat the whole child. By removing location as a barrier, we can equalize access to quality support.
With our mission, we like to keep it short and sweet. We are making therapy available to everyone, everywhere, using the power of the internet.
Title: Recruitment Specialist
Department: Clinical Management
Work Location: Remote
Exempt Status: Exempt
Reports to: Onboarding Success Director
Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of our therapy providers;
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline;
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings and zoom interviews;
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing the full recruitment life cycle;
- Perform professional reference checks as need;
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms;
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices;
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and hiring process; Ensuring the right candidate is in the right seat at the right time;
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations;
- Collaborate with other recruitment specialists and onboarding specialists on a regular basis to ensure all positions are filled in a timely manner;
- Other Duties as assigned;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred;
- Relevant experience within the therapy field may be substituted;
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Comfortable making decisions independently;
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems preferred;
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and GoogleDrive;
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods;
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations;
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues;
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Yearly wage range depending upon experience: $50,000 – $60,000
DotCom Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.