Registered Nurse Customer Care Specialist – Temporary (3145)
ECOMMERCE CUSTOMER CARE
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company’s proprietary Lab-to-Market technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics, and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world’s top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective, and accessible products.
The temporary Registered Nurse Customer Care Specialist will have an RN certification with experience in OBGYN and/or endocrinologist fields who will be responsible for answering questions related to drug interactions and supplements as well as the ability to understand evidence-based medicine and physiology. In addition, they will be able to discuss a customer’s lifestyle and provide educated guidance on nutrition and exercise. The temporary Registered Nurse Customer Care Specialist is responsible for helping customers learn about MenoLabs products and help coach customers on finding the right menopause supplements and possible lifestyle changes that will help them through the transition of menopause. The successful candidate will be experienced, reliable, with a research-mentality, fully remote digital environment savvy, interested in speed and accuracy while being compassionate and attentive to customer needs. The temporary Registered Nurse Customer Care Specialist role can be based remotely.
- Offer licensed expertise in menopause, health and wellness, nutrition coaching, meditation, and life coaching.
- Technically savvy to manage over 10 Customer Care cloud platforms and juggle high customer volume while maintaining a calm and professional composure with constant on air presence
- Self-starter and reliable for independent productive remote work
- Effectively provide verbal and written communication across phone, email, and social media channels
- Offer customer solutions to escalated situations through due diligence and critical thinking
- We partner with eComm, BisOps, Social Media, Product Development, Quality, and Digital teams, Marketing and Email Marketing on curated customer feedback and trends to support an improved customer experience.
- Identify key trends from customer feedback on promos, products, packaging, shipping, and processes
- Regularly communicate issues and trends in MS Teams
- Attend all team meetings, training courses and partner eComm meetings
- Stayup to date on allnew product launches,product promos, and marketing channel activations
- Deep understanding and embracement of the MenoLabs brand, products, and brand stories – we believe that you cannot genuinely represent a brand that you do not have a strong passion for.
- Position requires a flexible work schedule to include weekends, holidays and observe black out holiday peak periods
- Key Role Requirement: U.S. based role for technically savvy and fully remote capable candidates
- 5+ years of nursing experience in women’s health, obstetrician-gynecology and/or endocrinology fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field of study
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a digitally native environment
- Technical experience in MS Teams, Slack, monday.com, and cloud platforms such as ZenDesk, Shopify, Bold, Returnly, review generation on multiple platforms including google reviews, Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Active listening skills and knowledge of 7C’s of Communication style
- Ability to adapt to change, meeting the changing demands of the work
- Punctuality and dependability in schedules and commitments
- Attention to detail
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company’s proprietary Lab-to-Market technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world’s top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (Applicants) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.