Reproductive Nurse (Contract)
All US – Remote
Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fast Company #2 Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for mission-driven, empathetic practitioners to support our members through virtual care services. As a Maven provider, you will have the opportunity to meet with members across the United States, scaling impact and healthcare access nationally. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with a curated provider network spanning 30+ specialties and 350+ subspecialties to deliver holistic, high value care.
As a Maven provider, you will:
- Provide virtual care and support to members via video consults and asynchronous messaging
- Collaborate with Maven’s Care Advocate team to ensure member needs are met, including recommendations for in-person referrals, follow-ups, etc.
- Serve as an ambassador of Maven’s unique care model, providing culturally humble care and championing our belief that better outcomes for women and families mean a better world for everyone.
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Active certification in your specialty area
- Independent, unrestricted license to practice in at least one state
- Physicians: current board certification in good standing
- Ability to provide direct member care, ideally 5-10 hrs per week
- Experience providing empathetic, culturally humble care
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Passion for women’s and family health
We offer our providers:
- Ability to create your own schedule to accommodate professional and personal needs
- Ability to work from anywhere with stable internet and a private space
- Exclusive network:
- Community of exceptional health and wellness professionals across 30+ specialties
- Expand your practice:
- Supplement your regular practice through Maven’s proprietary, secure telehealth platform:
- Provide care via video and private messaging
- Participate in unique opportunities, e.g. moderating community forums, leading virtual member classes–and more
- Training & events:
- Complimentary opportunities for ongoing education
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who’ve been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.