Title: Experienced Resume Writer
IMPACT Group is a certified woman-owned career coaching firm based in St. Louis, MO that focuses on relocation, outplacement, and leadership development solutions. Our team of 300+ is united on one idea: People can succeed professionally and personally even through difficult career challenges and transitions. We are building a better world by empowering people to find and grow great careers. As employees transition in, within, and out of a company, IMPACT Group is by their side providing one-on-one coaching, innovative technology, and personalized job search or career development programs to help them find the best career path for them.
Our mission is to make a positive IMPACT one relationship at a time. While partnering with companies of all sizes – large and small, national and global – our business model emphasizes the importance of providing the highest quality of services available to transitioning employees and their families. Be a part of moving careers forward!
Responsible for developing résumé products for clients in job search programs. Résumé development will be consistent with IMPACT Group’s quality guidelines, as well as industry and occupational standards.
This job is remote, based in the US, and can be located in the following states:
AZ, FL, GA, IL, IN, MI, MO, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA
- Develops traditional resumes, cover letters, bios, and LinkedIn summaries using proprietary support materials.
- Improves materials by including questions within the documents as needed to clarify information or gather additional accomplishments or results.
- Proofreads drafts to ensure that resumes and other documents are error-free, properly formatted, and rich in content including metrics and keywords.
- Completes revisions to previously created resumes, following departmental processes.
- Communicates with Career Coaches as needed to gather additional information, develop strategies for clients’ résumés, and clarify instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field
- Previous experience in writing resumes required
- Resume writing certification highly regarded
- Paid Resume writing experience required
- CPRW certification strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Teams
- Demonstrated grammatical proficiency
- Willingness to follow and conform to IMPACT Group templates, standards, and processes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively