Location: US & Canada Locations Only; 100% Remote
U.S. or Canadian time zones required
On-Target Earnings (base + commission): $82,000 USD | Unlimited PTO | Fully Remote | Generous Benefits
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative that can conduct 500+ cold dials per week to generate net-new business opportunities. This person will engage entrepreneurs and high-level executives with thoughtful discovery questions, introduce our programs, and handle objections as needed.
Here are the three primary components of the Sales Development Representative role:
- Daily Operations: 100+ dials per day; LinkedIn prospecting; confirmation calls within 5 minutes of application submissions; maintain thorough and accurate records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Results Driven: Attract core customers to SaaS Academy by leveraging a variety of outreach tools to develop interactions with potential customers and set appointments.
- Sales Skillset:
- Experience in cold calling and setting appointments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (comfortable engaging with driven entrepreneurs and delivering value)
- Ability to identify key decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Daily Operations: Generate net-new business opportunities for the Account Executives via Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and increase the show rate of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) with confirmation calls
- Results Driven: Meet and exceed monthly quota and quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Sales Skillset: Proven skillset in developing new business opportunities within the SaaS industry. This person will be coachable (desires candid feedback), collaborative, and should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. They will have a great phone presence and be able to write a killer email.
Experience and Qualifications
- 6+ months of inbound/outbound B2B sales development experience
- 6+ months of experience with high volume cold calling (100+ dials per day)
- U.S. or Canadian time zones required
- Worked in a startup/SaaS company
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Experience with our tech stack: HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, Asana, G-Suite