Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
U.S. or Canadian time zones required
On-Target Earnings (base + commission): $82,000 USD | Unlimited PTO | Fully Remote | Generous Benefits
About SaaS Academy
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative that can conduct 500+ cold dials per week to generate net-new business opportunities. This person will engage entrepreneurs and high-level executives with thoughtful discovery questions, introduce our programs, and handle objections as needed.
Here are the three primary components of the Sales Development Representative role:
- Daily Operations: 100+ dials per day; LinkedIn prospecting; confirmation calls within 5 minutes of application submissions; maintain thorough and accurate records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Results Driven: Attract core customers to SaaS Academy by leveraging a variety of outreach tools to develop interactions with potential customers and set appointments.
- Sales Skillset:
- Experience in cold calling and setting appointments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (comfortable engaging with driven entrepreneurs and delivering value)
- Ability to identify key decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Daily Operations: Generate net-new business opportunities for the Account Executives via Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and increase the show rate of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) with confirmation calls
- Results Driven: Meet and exceed monthly quota and quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Sales Skillset: Proven skillset in developing new business opportunities within the SaaS industry. This person will be coachable (desires candid feedback), collaborative, and should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. They will have a great phone presence and be able to write a killer email.
Experience and Qualifications
- 6+ months of inbound/outbound B2B sales development experience
- 6+ months of experience with high volume cold calling (100+ dials per day)
- U.S. or Canadian time zones required
- Worked in a startup/SaaS company
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Experience with our tech stack: HubSpot, Aloware, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, Trello, G-Suite
Benefits and Hiring Process
- Generous Benefits: We offer Unlimited PTO, health benefits, development training, and a robust and nourishing culture & team that is world-class
- Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process
- We’re a fully remote team; you’ll want to be comfortable working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot)
Location: US Locations Only