Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Who are we?
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
We have big plans for the future, we’re growing fast and now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
Here at SaaS Academy, we know a few things for certain:
- We run the best coaching program in the world.
- We need another Sales Development Representative in order to help us help more founders.
- We’re looking for people who thrive working remotely.
Who We’re Looking For…
Do you love technology? Want to make a BIG impact on the SaaS founders we serve?
If chatting with entrepreneurs and working on a world-class team is something that gets you going every day, then we want to speak with you!
- Do you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you like innovation and technology and want to meet some of the most inspiring entrepreneurs on the planet?
- Do you long for a job with freedom and the option to work from home?
- Do you love the pressure of being on a high performance team?
- Do you have a growth mindset that can adapt quickly to change?
Our B2B SaaS Coaching programs were created to help other software businesses grow and succeed. Our team works together to help others make their dreams a reality!
Now, we need a high-performing person to help us scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to our world-class clients.
This sales role will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is inquisitive by nature and loves interacting, educating, and speaking with entrepreneurs from around the world, then this is a role for you!
What You Got…
- Have at least 6 months (or more!) of inbound/outbound B2B sales development experience or comparable customer service/sales experience
- Have a positive attitude and an appetite for experimentation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (comfortable engaging with driven entrepreneurs and delivering value)
- Are driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Are coachable (desires candid feedback), collaborative, and curious
- Have a keen desire to continually develop and grow their skills
- Can write a killer email and have a great phone presence
- Are masters of efficiency, highly organized, and love using software and technology to get things done
- Are self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Comfortable/capable of working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work environment
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
Bonus Points For Candidates Who Have…
- Experience with our tech stack: HubSpot, Aloware, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, Trello, G-Suite
- Worked in a startup
- Personal ambitions, whether it be winning a world-class League of Legends championship or becoming a certified Bikram yoga instructor; we want people who will add their interests and experience to our thriving culture
What You’ll Do…
- Collaborate with your SDR Manager and Director of Sales on inbound/outbound program strategies and design (who, what, how)
- Act as the “execution arm” for the sales team by sending emails, LinkedIn invites and messages, responding to opportunities on social media and/or phone calls in pursuit of generating net-new business opportunities for the Account Executives
- Level up your competencies and expertise in everything related to inbound/outbound lead generation
- Use your good-natured wit and charm to build relationships, break through the noise, and engage prospects
- Engage in meaningful discussion with software entrepreneurs/ high-level executives, ask thoughtful discovery questions, introduce our programs/services and handle objections as needed
- Maintain thorough and accurate records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Run effective fit calls with prospects to make sure they are our ideal customer persona
- Meet and exceed monthly & quarterly sales development objectives
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Generous Benefits: This is a full-time, work from home, role.
We’re offering competitive compensation, commissions, and annual tech stipends – for things like software, computer equipment, webcams…not that new stand-up desk or high-end gaming chair in your Amazon cart 😉
Our goal is to invest as much money back into the company as possible to fuel the growth of our people and the company as a result!
We’re in this for the long haul. Come and join us!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process.