Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
U.S. / Canadian time zones required
On-Target Earnings (base + commission): $140,000 – 160,000 USD | Unlimited PTO | Fully Remote | Generous Benefits
About SaaS Academy
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
About the Role
Our B2B SaaS Coaching programs were created to help other software businesses grow and succeed. Our team works together to help others make their dreams a reality!
Now, we need a high-performing person to help us scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to our world-class clients.
This Sales role will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference. If you’re a person who is inquisitive by nature and loves interacting, educating, and answering questions with SaaS founders from around the world, then this is a role for you!
Here are the responsibilities of the Sales Representative role:
- Run effective discovery and demo calls with prospects
- Use a consultative approach to identify good-fit clients and close them
- Follow proven sales processes to create an incredible experience for clients
- Reach out to warm prospects
- Manage sales pipeline and proactively move prospects forward
- Provide timely feedback to the marketing department around continually improving the quality of leads
- Developing educational material, including presentations, sales scripts, and case studies to be included in the company operations manual
- Meet and exceed monthly & quarterly sales objectives
- Ability to speak with potential customers to understand their pain points and priorities
- Bring value to everyone you speak with
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Passion for software and technology
- Extremely comfortable engaging with driven entrepreneurs – Delivering value and ensuring prospects are a great fit
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a sales role is preferred
- U.S. / Canadian time zones required
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across global teams and functions
- Experienced with online tools (ie: Google docs, sheets, Trello, Zoom, Calendly, Hubspot)
Benefits and Hiring Process
- On-Target Earnings (base + commission): $140,000 – 160,000 USD
- Generous Benefits: We offer Unlimited PTO, health benefits, development training, and a robust and nourishing culture & team that is world-class
- Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process
Location: US Locations Only