Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
This is a remote seasonal role, starting end of September/beginning of October through December 2022. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, lively atmosphere? Do you love working with people, solving problems, and providing exceptional service? If so, read on!
Minted is a design marketplace, sourcing creative content from independent artists around the globe and selling the best designs to the world in the form of art, home decor, and stationery. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to join our team for the holiday season and to provide outstanding service to our customers.
CSRs use their problem solving and people skills while working directly with our customers to address their questions through multiple channels – phone, email & live chat. Reporting to a Customer Service Team Supervisor, CSRs have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are savvy in working with a variety of systems and technology. Minted CSRs are exceptionally patient, empathetic, and passionate team members whose #1 objective is to offer the best experience possible for any customer. Our operation is open 7 days per week, and candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends. The hours & schedule for the role are variable.
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from customers in accordance with our policies and procedures; handle and resolve all customer concerns by providing accurate information with empathy and grace
- Provide customers with support about Minted products and promotions, as well as general order information; provide assistance with processing orders and customizing designs
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention
- Document customer interactions thoroughly and accurately in our CRM, while following departmental policies
- Use support tools & training including our knowledge base to respond to inquiries and ensure our customer’s satisfaction and a high quality service experience
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and share those with Customer Service leadership
- Attain the highest quality possible, with accountability for your own Quality and Productivity KPIs
- Able to positively and efficiently resolve customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume environment An advocate for the customer, ensuring timely resolution on first contact whenever possible
- Able to take direction and quickly learn new procedures, processes, and products
- Open to feedback, believing in a culture of continuous improvement as you work toward individual and departmental goals
- Comfortable using technology; familiarity and experience with eCommerce a plus
- Able to reliably meet a required flexible/variable hour work schedule including weekends based on business needs and adhere to company attendance policy
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience working with customers (preferably at a premium brand)
- Strong typing skills
- Comfort level with using macOS and Apple Mac computers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a proven record of follow through
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software a plus
Must reside in the following states to be considered for a Seasonal Role:
AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NV, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, RI, PA, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI
Artists shape culture. They spark conversation, create connection, and bring beauty into the world. Minted is where they come together to reach further. Our marketplace empowers a thriving community of independent artists to sell and scale their work. We nurture self-expression, cultivate community, and bring the best in visual art to a global audience.
We’re building a new way to discover the world’s best creative talent. We’re here for the emerging talent ready to take off, the local favorites ready to grow, and the established artists ready to dream bigger.
At Minted, our people don’t just believe in the power of art–we live it. We have our finger on the pulse of what’s new and now. We’re obsessed with great design, art, and interiors. We’re in galleries, at fairs, and constantly finding inspiration online. We seek undiscovered talent that deserves to stand up and stand out. We connect with artists that have something to say, and we collaborate to amplify their work. The Minted community’s art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Our marketplace brings the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. We recognize the challenges independent artists face, and we leverage our resources to level the playing field and create a platform that gives artists the freedom to develop their craft and grow their business.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employ 350+ full-time employees, plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. We have raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider all qualified applicants for employment in accordance with all state, local, and federal laws. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
How Our Process Works:
Minted uses technology and innovative practices to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.