Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: United States (remote)
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will be the primary point of contact post-sales across digital performance, brand, and agency clients to grow revenue MoM across multiple Launch Potato brands and products. You will serve as a client escalation point for addressing technical, creative, and data-related advertiser requests and will ensure that the programs we execute are based on a deep understanding of our client’s business and strategic objectives. You will interface with internal department leads to share ideas, create strategies, to identify and deliver new solutions for our clients.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Daily contact with clients to maximize revenue growth, profitability, and scale for Launch Potato through a deep understanding of our advertiser’s business, goals, and how Launch Potato solutions can achieve desired results
- Consistently leveraging and analyzing data to ensure client success and proactively changing strategy based on findings
- Creating & optimizing processes to ensure repeatability and efficiency, ultimately driving ROI
- Decreasing time to go live by providing a seamless client onboarding experience, utilizing your close internal relationships with performance, product, and sales teams
- Providing regular reporting and updates to clients, internal teams, and leadership as frequently as daily, weekly, and monthly intervals
- Communicating with senior management regularly around key client opportunities, potential risks, and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Building strong relationships with key partners where we can create and execute larger strategic projects that are not status quo
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 5+ years of experience as the main point of contact in client-facing roles with a focus on data analysis in performance marketing, e-commerce, affiliate marketing or lead generation
- Demonstrated understanding of general digital marketing concepts as it relates to process, customer acquisition, and performance marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, and presentation skills. High attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers. Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to operate a personal portfolio of business independently
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, with the ability to identify key opportunities and transform them into action
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Expertise in maximizing client spend and revenue by creating strategies based on data that achieve client goals and objectives
- Experience owning monthly billing reconciliation with reporting and clients, handling any chargeback or outstanding payment issues
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or Performance Marketing and familiarity with tracking platforms
- Availability to travel as needed for tradeshows and events
Extra points for
- Advanced Excel capabilities: formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience with task management tools such as Asana or Jira
From Day One, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!