Senior Account Manager
Retail Supply Chain Group
Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: LQDT) (LSI) is the world’s largest B2B e-commerce marketplace for surplus assets and industry leader in circular economy. The Company provides leading corporations, public sector agencies and over 4.7 million registered buyers a transparent, innovative and effective online marketplace platform and integrated services to conduct commerce globally in the $150 billion reverse supply chain market. On behalf of its clients, LSI has completed the sale of over $9.0 billion of surplus in over 600 product categories, including consumer goods, transportation and heavy equipment assets, biopharma, energy and industrial equipment. LSI has been on the forefront of environmental sustainability practices by promoting the re-use and re-sale of used assets for over two decades, diverting nearly 10 billion pounds of surplus from landfills around the world. The Company is also an incubator for entrepreneurs and small business customers who source value priced inventory and equipment from its marketplaces to build and sustain businesses around the world.
The Company has successfully driven adoption of its solution as a best practice in the marketplace and now serves more than 15,000 corporate and government agency sellers and is rapidly approaching annual potential Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) of more than $1 billion. In response to our continued growth, LSI is seeking talented people to help us convey our unique value proposition to industry influencers in support of our outreach to executive level decision makers within the Fortune 1000 marketplace.
The Senior Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure revenue generation and customer satisfaction within new and existing accounts through a combination of account management and sales operations support. This role requires a service-oriented self-starter skillset with exceptional communication and the desire to support the development of customer relationships. A sharp analytical sense, ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround are essential for success. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Sales.
- Meet or exceed revenue and target requirements for all assigned client accounts
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with all clients
- Own all aspects of client relationships including onboarding, training, and ongoing support, ensuring continued growth and retention
- Manage all aspects of the pre- and post-sales experience for accounts through collaboration with Sales, Operations, Marketing, and other internal support teams
- Perform day-to-day administration of all account-related activities and opportunities within the relevant business & CRM systems
- Proactively source revenue generating opportunities by identifying opportunities within active and inactive accounts
- Lead and actively participate in client meetings
- Create and execute strategic sales plans tailored to achieve client-specific goals, balancing client needs with business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in Business, Operations, Finance, or related field strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing sales, account management, or customer success role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Excel and PowerPoint
- Energetic, driven, enthusiastic, and disciplined
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage time effectively while prioritizing and executing tasks
- Goal-oriented with strong self-motivation and autonomy
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands: Position is fully remote. Ideal candidate must have home office space and access to high-speed internet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.