Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: United States
Perform general administrative assignments for the GTM Senior Executive and GTM Team. Excel at basic administrative duties, including calendar management experience for senior leadership, travel arrangements (including all pre-travel prep and post-travel expense management), and possess excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively manage GTM Senior Executive calendar on a priority basis, including coordination of complex and shifting schedules to facilitate meetings.
- Plan logistics and execute GTM and other meetings (on-site and off-site), including advance preparation and distribution of materials.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, logistics and expense reports for the GTM Senior Executive.
- Work closely and effectively with company Senior Executives, keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments, and responsibilities. Brief and prepare them for meetings, as appropriate, coordinating with staff to gather and assemble needed research, reports and presentation materials.
- Effectively manage routine and ad hoc projects as assigned by Senior Executives; gather, assemble and analyze information from a wide variety of sources; prepare reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously and proactively; take appropriate initiative and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressure.
- Respond to requests for information or calendar time with Senior Executives from clients or employees in a professional, friendly and timely manner, reflective of the Alegeus culture.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, domestically.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 7+ years as an Administrative Assistant to a Senior Executive.
- Experience working with GTM Executive/Teams required.
- Strong organizational skills; able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to context, substance and detail; able to adapt to various competing demands.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, including high level competency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); capable use of technology, including mobile, laptop, text.
- Highly resourceful team player.
- Self-directed and extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment without constant direction or simultaneous feedback.
VALUES (the How)
At Alegeus, equally important to the What (the individual performance goals that each employee commits to in support of the company’s overall success) is the How (the framework of principles that guide how we work together to drive our business forward). Overall performance success will also consider individual delivery on our corporate values:
- Care personally. We connect personally to our “why” – are passionate and purposeful
- Put the end-user first. When we put the end user first, we believe the rest falls into place
- Consistently challenges the status quo. We believe the best solutions haven’t been discovered yet
- Practice the art of inspection. We will turn over every stone to gain deeper insight to guide our actions
- Solve the real problem. We will constantly orient on the true issue at hand and accurately and fully address