Senior Analyst – Marketing
Job ID 2022-8002
# of Openings 1
A Place for Mom is an online platform that connects families with a team of experienced advisors across the country to help them find the best senior care for their loved one. Owned by two of the world’s leading private equity firms, Silver Lake and General Atlantic, A Place for Mom is a leader in a quickly growing “grey-tech” technology industry and is rooted in our mission to be a trusted destination for families and our network of over 18K community and agency customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member; Work as a Single Supportive Team
Larry Kutscher – Chief Executive Officer
Larry Kutscher is Chief Executive Officer of A Place for Mom. Larry is a veteran CEO with over 30 years of experience leading digital, technology and service businesses through significant periods of growth and value creation. Prior to this role, he served as Chief Executive Officer of TravelClick, where he drove the company’s overall strategic vision and helped increased the company’s value from approximately $300 million to more than $1.5 billion over eight years.
Tatyana Zlotsky – Chief Customer Officer & GM
Tatyana is a visionary and entrepreneurial digital marketing executive, brand builder, and industry thought leader with experience in driving transformational change and redefining user experiences for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups. She has a reputation for championing the art and science of marketing – from strategic branding and creative development to data and technology – translating high brand value into tangible revenue generating activities.
The Senior Analyst, Marketing will be a key member of the team responsible for managing digital acquisition channels including paid search and paid social. The Senior Analyst will work with internal teams on campaign strategy and execution, balancing volume and efficiency with the goal of driving optimal outcomes for the business. The Senior Analyst will also be responsible for ongoing channel performance reporting, and building reporting templates to be shared across the organization. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of digital acquisition channels, translate that knowledge into successful campaign tactics, and build reports that keep the organization up to date on channel performance.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience managing digital acquisition campaigns in platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook, and others. You are also data-driven and analytical with a strong attention to detail. You are curious, consistently asking questions and pressure-testing both strategies and data to ensure our acquisition channels are performing as optimally as possible to drive growth for the business.
What you will do:
- Work with internal partners on both daily campaign execution and longer term campaign strategy and planning
- Develop channel performance reports to measure the effectiveness of media dollars spend
- Analyze audience and placement data to find new opportunities and target high quality leads
- Implement Paid Search techniques, providing enhancement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues
- Assist in generating performance reports and ability to recognize, troubleshoot and articulate data anomalies with the Data and Analytics team
- Run ad-hoc analysis to drive marketing growth and build insights into performance and ways to improve the business
- Assist in creative testing to optimize for top performers and use those insights to help craft new creative and copy designed to increase KPIs
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, media agency or other similar roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to learn new industries and business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieve channel goals
- Knowledge of digital acquisition channels, performance drivers and platforms (such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook)
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools and media automation platforms
- Passionate about the numbers, with a keen eye for detail, and proven data interpretation capability
- Outstanding analytical skills to report on paid marketing tests and then iterate and adapt for future marketing opportunities
- Ability to analyze large, complex data sets and present concise program readouts of performance towards key business metrics to internal and external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; comfortable with pivot tables, formulas, modeling, forecasting, budget management and quickly manipulating large data sets
*If you are hired to work in or travel to the NYC Office, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine