Senior Associate Marketing Operations Remote
- Req #: 25333BR
- Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, DE | Remote | New York, NY, US | London, England, GB | Manchester, England, GB
Collaboration = Innovation
One leads to the other. At Moody’s, we believe good teamwork gives us an edge. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives to overcome ever-changing market challenges. Join us and let’s move the world forward together.
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
CPG OU DIGITAL MARKETING
This is a remote role, and candidates geographically located near a Moody’s office are preferred.
The Associate Marketing Operations, with direction from the Director of Marketing Technology is critical in supporting a foundation of excellence through the design of insight driven capabilities, implementation and facilitation of scalable business processes, instillation of best practices and metrics and through the use of technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Technology Management and Reporting & Analytics:
- Support the day to day operations of our marketing automation systems; monitor, test, enhance and improve system performance on an ongoing basis
- Provide input to the functional and technical specifications, test plans and user acceptance tests for projects focused on automating or improving efficiencies including
- Leading meetings, preparing agendas and documenting meeting outcomes and next steps
- Documenting as is and new data and project workflows
- Identifying and analysing risks/problems and recommend solutions
- Support cross functional initiatives to build lead management processes through the marketing and sales funnel, resulting in program ROI metrics
- Conduct assessment of existing marketing reports (lead management, KPI and ROI)
- Research, conceive, design, execute reports to drive qualified leads to marketing and sales team
- Socialize reporting with marketing, sales, management, etc., manage objections, and secure buy in, as appropriate; create management dashboards
- Experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test new technologies
- Manage and support integrations between Marketo and other marketing systems including but not limited to SFDC, Cvent, and Sitecore
- Partner with Legal to ensure the team stays abreast of new laws and the implications for the business across Global Marketing & Events
- Secure management buy in on the approach and execute against agreed upon plan and deliverables
- Manage day-to-day relationships with technology vendors, acting as the first point of contact
Support foundation of Marketing excellence/Training:
- Support with the development of training materials and plan for on-boarding new and existing Cvent users
- Ensure marketing processes and best practices are well documented
Execute against the vision for addressing challenges and implementing scalable solutions
- 3-5 years in B2B marketing operations is required
- Marketo Certified Associate preferred
- Fundamental understanding of how marketing initiatives drive leads and impact sales
- Experience with financial services and/or technical solutions is preferred
- Deep, working knowledge of IT development processes related to CRM and content management platforms, preferably Marketo, Cvent and SFDC
- Strong project management experience, including the large-scale rollout of applications to sales and marketing audiences. Project management certifications a plus as well as familiarity with project management lifecycle processes
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- A history of effective interactions with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization is required
- Demonstrated experience utilizing marketing automation systems to drive leads and impact sales
- History of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally with senior level individuals and cross-functional teams
- Must possess a consultative approach and easily develop rapport and trust with multiple individuals and personalities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and rollout strategic programs with an emphasis on measurement
- Ability to manage budget, software and reporting tools
- Experience working pro-actively; ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination on start date, as determined by Moody’s.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or based on a sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.