Senior Brand Specialist
Remote – USA
job requisition id
Hiring Range: $104,560.00 – $130,700.00
PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
Come join our Global Marketing/Brand Experience team to execute active brand management for results. You will lead in creating and capitalizing on a global definition of audiences, segments and personas the brand seeks to serve. In addition, you will create an inspirational brand strategy, defined audiences and renewed brand standards that are the ideal elements to move Compassion into active brand management in support of strategic intent.
We have two openings – one will oversee the portfolio for Marketing and Global Partner Alliances and the other will oversee the portfolio for Global Program.
Please note: This is a remote, US-based position.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintain a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully uphold Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commit to and prioritize child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abide by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Report any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately support responses to incidents if they occur.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Guard Compassion brand as one of Compassion’s most valuable assets, maintain brand strategy and brand standards, updating and aligning with corporate strategy/vision, and actively managing the brand through ongoing training, support and measurement.
- Leverage the Compassion brand as a strategic tool to bring about the transformation needed to facilitate sponsor/donor multiplication.
- Manage the creation and execution of brand projects and campaigns in partnership with the department that the brand portfolio belongs to.
- Stay ahead on global neighbour insights, research and data for the brand portfolios for which you are responsible. Maintain a consistent and integrated brand narrative.
- Analyze Brand Health Research in order to identify opportunities for the brand portfolios. Establish and maintain brand budgets for your brand portfolios.
- Participate in selection of agencies, consultants, and vendors in support of the brand management team.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Brand or related field.
- Ten years’ relevant experience working in this or a related field.
- Creative thinker and problem solver; collaborative and Integrated approach
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Strong communication and relational skills
- Demonstrated change and project management experience
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Global experience preferred
*Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund, excellent healthcare coverage, and more.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals