Senior Content Marketing Manager
- Remote job
Sydney, Australia or Remote
About the Role
Qwilr is looking for a talented Content Marketer who can deliver content programs that showcase thought leadership and help fuel the growth of our global business. We are looking for a highly creative marketer that can create compelling stories and amplify our unique point-of-view across multiple mediums and strategically manage content distribution to connect with our target audience.
You will play a pivotal role in building the Qwilr brand and driving demand generation for our sales team. We’re creating a new market category, and looking for someone to build on our momentum to become a true market leader.
- You’re a storyteller. You have the ability to create stories that are magnetic and you are the master of turning complex or dry concepts into simple and compelling writing that win attention.
- You are an expert writer with a deep understanding of B2B content marketing OR you are a B2B marketing expert with excellent writing skills.
- You are a master of all trades and you understand the entire content lifecycle. You can speak the language of copywriters, designers, videographers, and web developers.
- You’re a project manager. You can manage the production of content assets end-to-end, taking stakeholders and creatives along with you on the journey.
- You can roll up your own sleeves or inspire the right people to execute your strategies swiftly.
- You’re a whiz with content technology and you’re comfortable with publishing tools, content management systems, marketing automation platforms, data analysis tools, and design software.
- Manage the end-to-end production and publication of content in collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Create compelling original content that educates sales teams and conveys our unique value proposition, tone of voice and pointy opinions in the form of long-form content, webinars, podcasts, guides, infographics, web books, and fresh ideas we’ve never thought of!
- Manage a team of freelance content producers to scale and ramp up our content production.
- Own the Qwilr tone of voice and be the ultimate taste barometer when it comes to content for the Qwilr brand and whether it resonates with our ICP
- Work with executives and subject-matter experts inside and outside Qwilr to develop thought leadership articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, etc.
- Own lifecycle and email marketing. Manage content distribution to reach prospects at different stages of the funnel and convert prospects into leads.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop content that proves the value of our products.
- Analyse our customer journey and identify the biggest opportunities for content.
- Measure and track the impact of your content to our funnel and product metrics.
- Create and execute new strategies to expand our social media activity (mostly Linkedin) to increase our number of followers and engagement.
- Develop and report on KPI metrics to demonstrate how your content impacts the business.
- 5+ years of experience writing in B2B technology space, preferably SaaS
- Top notch writing, visual communication and storytelling skills
- Experience creating a diversified content program that incorporates brand, conversion content and SEO
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives.
- Strong email marketing experience; capable of owning the end-to-end process of email campaigns from copywriting to campaign setup to reporting.
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Hotjar, etc.
- Strategic thinker: you are able to analyze competitive markets and find unique ways to engage audiences with content
- Bonus if you’re familiar with creating content for a sales and/or marketing audience
- Bonus if you’re from an agency background and familiar working on brand programs and establishing tone of voice