Senior Content Writer
At the TuxCare division of Cloudlinux we are leaders in providing IT and security solutions. Here, you get an opportunity to work with unique technologies and solve complicated tasks in teams of what might just be the best specialists in the industry. Thanks to remote work, you will be able to live the way you like. You will open new horizons for professional and personal development and realize your bold ideas.
Because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, TuxCare has grown into an industry leader. The driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join our team and help take our customer-focused messaging to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as cybersecurity, open source infrastructure, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand. You are a gifted storyteller who understands the cybersecurity ecosystem surrounding enterprise open source.
You can find more details about the project and the company atTuxCare.com. Join us to make a difference!
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- 5+ years’ industry experience as an effective Content Writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development or systems administration experience
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.