Remote | Job #990721
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $34 – 39 per hour
Our client, a global leader in the hospitality industry, is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their team! In this role you will be working on short-form content (specifically focused on branding), refreshing pre-existing assets, and working on social and email campaigns.
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns for various internal brand clients at once, often in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Impressive presentation and communication skills with the ability to inspire and sell creative rationale to senior management, and cross functional teams.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt.
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resilience with ability to accept criticism of your work.
- Market awareness with the ability to understand the target audiences.
- Ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Ability to form working relationships quickly.
This is a fully remote, indefinite contract.
- Proactively understand and gain knowledge of client’s brands, target audiences and competitor activities.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to interpret and write creative briefs.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Creative Director and Senior Designers.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of the project.
- Present and provide business rationale for creative ideas to our internal stakeholders for approval and development.
- Evolve, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, or internal stakeholders.
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future camapigns.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communication, Journalism or relative field.
- Five (5) years of professional work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong copy editing skills.
- Write excellent, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent research skills.
- Comfort working on a range of projects from short-form (like headlines) to longer-form (like brand positioning.)
- Have an interest in popular culture, new trends and styles.
- Experience working at a creative agency.
- Experience in hospitality or consumer brands.
- 5+ years of copyediting and copywriting.
- Content Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.