Senior Digital Advertising Specialist (Remote)
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90,000 clients in the EU, in the US, and in 100+ more countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements so that they can focus on their core product.
Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (worldwide leader in digital enablement).
If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users and, equally important, join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then you’re looking at the right place!
We are looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to support us in our advertising/paid marketing activities on a global level with a focus on Google search and Facebook ads.
Possibility to make an impact from day one and to have a very steep learning curve.
You will be reporting directly to our CMO.
- Excellent English;
- +4 years of experience with Google Ads + FB ads;
- Additional advertising channels such as Display, LinkedIn ads welcome;
- Preferably both creative and analytical;
- Willingness to test and iterate on a constant basis;
- Self-starter with attention to detail;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- You are passionate, positive, and a creative spirit.
- Copywriting skills;
- Additional languages besides English preferably German, Italian, French, Spanish, or Portuguese;
- Experience with A/B testing and landing page optimization.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world.
At the same time, at your disposal, you have our Bologna and Milan offices. Both are incredibly nice places to work from, located in the center of their respective cities. In case you would prefer to work from one of our offices and not remotely, we are currently offering a hybrid work model, in which we give the possibility to our team members to work from one of our offices up to 2 days per week.
- REMOTE WORK – You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT – We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
- COMPANY RETREATS – Once a year we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE – We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT – You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- THERAPY INCENTIVE – We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations;
- ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer online English classes on a weekly basis, on several different levels, within working hours.