Senior Executive Recruiter
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
About the Talent Team
Together we’re building a world-class company and we aim to consistently improve the level of skill and talent throughout it. Our strategic activity impacts the development of our product, the financial success of the business and is getting MessageBird ready to face the future.
As our Global Talent Team continues to evolve and to grow, we’re looking for a Sr. Executive Recruiter to continue to scale our nest across leadership roles (Director+). This is an opportunity for an experienced leadership recruiter to have a fast impact as part of a high-performing and remote first recruitment team at global scale.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, will be a trusted talent partner to our Sales, Tech, Product, and Corporate leaders, managing active leadership searches while also leading leadership talent mapping exercises and other key TA projects.
What you’ll do
- Conduct research to map target companies and top talent for MessageBird
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best talent
- Provide strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with executive leadership
- Work across the organization with key stakeholders such as Human Resources, Compensation, and the Business to ensure a superior client and candidate experience
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how MessageBird recruits talent
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Develop prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of recruiting, and MessageBird, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools
- Build out talent networks and tapp knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Lead client update meetings on active searches
- Conducting interviews, participate in debriefs, performing reference checks, and present employment offers on behalf of MessageBird
- Closely partner with external search firms as needed
What you’ll bring
- 10+ years of talent or relevant business experience; preference for candidates with progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on leadership or executive level candidate generation in a complex, fast-paced, competitive market
- The ability to learn new technology and product domains, and then quickly understand and apply this knowledge into effective search strategies
- Excellent communication skills, you are someone who can effectively engage executive stakeholders and articulate complex arguments in a polished and professional manner
- High tact and judgment, you know when to apply the right pressure and persuasion on prospects/candidates and hiring managers, and when to take a lighter approach
- High tolerance for ambiguity, you possess a level of comfort and confidence to begin search execution with limited data, and build the foundation of information through research and intellectual curiosity, creatively leveraging SMEs and knowledge partners to ensure successful strategy and execution
What You’ll Gain
- Work from anywhere
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- WFH set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from over 55 countries (and counting)
Life at MessageBird:
We call ourselves Birds!
We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 25,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re proud to be a Work Anywhere company. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 750 Birds who represent 55 nationalities and counting. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
We understand that life happens and give you the freedom to choose the best environment for you to get sh*t done. Our Birds choose where they work from in the region or country we’re hiring in, so long as it’s within the job’s complementary timezone as indicated in the Job descriptions this could be from one of our MessageBird hubs (Amsterdam, Singapore or Bogota) or remotely…. Want to work from a rural retreat? Sure, no problem! How about a bustling city getaway for a few weeks? Go ahead!
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.