Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Prismatic is an embedded integration platform as a service (embedded iPaaS) that empowers B2B software companies to deliver best-in-class integrations to their users. We believe software in every industry has huge potential to positively impact the people who use it, and that better, easier integrations can help software companies make even bigger impacts. Prismatic has rapidly gained traction among B2B SaaS teams ranging from startup to Fortune 100 and earned top satisfaction ratings in our industry.
Our platform empowers non-developers to build, deploy, and support integrations connecting their products to the other products their customers use. It includes a low-code integration designer, powerful dev tools for when code is the right answer, an embeddable integration marketplace, and purpose-built infrastructure for running integrations at scale.
The Prismatic platform puts an enormous amount of power in the hands of less-technical users by providing them a cohesive system for the development, testing, deployment, and monitoring of integrations. At the heart of this system is the Integration Designer, which is a visual low-code/no-code editor that facilitates the development of integration workflows through an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. Additionally, the entire application is meant to be fully embeddable within our customers’ applications to provide their users with a first-class Integration Marketplace experience with little to no development needed. The frontend is 100% TypeScript, built atop things like React, GraphQL, Material, XState, and other modern tools. This role will have a huge impact in shaping the look and feel of the platform as we continue to build new features and expand the capabilities of the platform.
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who is excited to work as part of a fully remote team to design and build the most intuitive low-code editor, an exceptional embedded experience, and play a key role in developing and implementing a design system that will ensure that Prismatic continues to offer the best possible user experience.
- Design and develop new features, components, and interfaces that extend the functionality of the Prismatic platform while delivering the best possible user experience
- Discover and advocate for new technologies to accelerate improvements in the reliability and scalability of the Prismatic platform
- Collaborate with other teammates to improve our existing tools and integrate new tools to improve our internal DX and increase team efficiency
- Routinely provide sound feedback in code reviews, design reviews, security reviews, etc.
- Coach and mentor less experienced teammates
- Be part of a highly collaborative, fully remote team that ships new code into production every day
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in a senior engineering role
- Are extremely proficient with React and have shipped React applications to production
- May not consider yourself a graphics artist but have an eye for effective UI design
- Have experience with building applications that consume GraphQL APIs
- Have a positive attitude, an aptitude for learning, and generally look for solutions instead of focusing only on problems
- Are located within 2 time zones of the US Central Time Zone
- Are comfortable and effective working as part of a fully remote team
- Can pass a background check
- Are legally authorized to work in the United States
- Have professional experience with some of the following:
- React Design Patterns
- You have a visual portfolio of projects you can share with us
- Have a GitHub or similar that you’re proud to show off
What we offer:
- Competitive total compensation package, including market-rate salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA available
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Fully remote team working from across the U.S. with concentrations in the Pacific Northwest, the Midwest, and the Phoenix metro; several in-person team gatherings each year
- The best hardware and software tools to enable you do your best work:
- New MacBook Pro docked to big monitors
- We’re Slack addicts and use it for basically everything
- No JIRA here; Shortcut is the way
Location: US Locations Only