Senior Graphic Designer (REMOTE)
Aimtal is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Graphic Designer to join our growing team on a variety of exciting projects and client accounts. If you’d like to help our corporate clients achieve their business goals by developing and improving their visual communications, brand identities, and design systems, then keep reading!
The ideal candidate must be able to make decisions and view graphics development from a holistic perspective. You will be responsible for bringing designs to life that align with our client’s marketing strategies and business goals. You will use your knowledge to present and deliver strategic and conceptual work that connects brand story and messaging, adhering to multiple brand tones, often on the same day, to ensure consistency. You will work with Aimtal’s marketing strategists, project managers, and other creatives to understand business needs and incorporate stakeholder feedback into design decisions. You will also be responsible for mentoring non-senior designers and improving internal processes.
This position will report to the Senior Creative Manager and will be an integral member of a growing team and department at the agency.
To top it off, Aimtal is a fully remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work independently and collaboratively with designers, marketing strategists, project managers, and clients to create and oversee print and digital creative solutions for marketing campaigns, programs, and projects
- Consult and advise clients and the internal team on marketing design recommendations during meetings and presentations
- Audit websites to propose improvements and recommendations based on web development and design best practices
- Play a key role in design review & feedback gathering sessions with clients and our project management team
- Work collaboratively with developers to communicate design specifications and requirements for a visual project
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology
- Create storyboards and design assets for video production
- Mentor designers on the team
- Create and contribute to the improvement of internal processes
- Maintaining high-quality standards and ensuring that only the best work is released
- Create and manage digital and print designs for clients, specifically for marketing campaigns, websites, social media channels, and advertising
- Oversee design projects for specific clients from conception to delivery
- Build and maintain the brand identity and integrity for clients
- Design original graphic content, illustrations, infographics, guides, and images
- Design and maintain client websites and landing pages on platforms such as HubSpot, Webflow, Wix, or WordPress
- Improve user experience and user interface of websites and other visual elements
- Meet and collaborate with the Aimtal team and clients to gain an understanding of what they want their brand and marketing to look like
- Ability to see the larger picture outside of design and have a deep understanding of overall marketing campaigns and their integrated parts
You may be a good fit for this role if:
- 7+ years of advertising, marketing, or ad agency experience working as an art director
- Strong portfolio showing experience in telling stories across multiple platforms
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas with marketers, executives, product managers, designers, and developers
- Ability to lead discussions, presentations, and design-thinking exercises
- Interest in visual storytelling and data visualization
- Background in branding design
- Basic to intermediate level of UI/UX knowledge
- Basic level of HTML and CSS knowledge
- Is highly proficient using design tools such as Figma, Adobe, and eager to learn new technologies
- Is a team player and always willing to share knowledge and contribute to the growth of the team
- Can lead and drive less experienced designers
- Excellent client-facing and internal team communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational abilities and is able to self-manage and self-organize tasks and projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal team communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially for online channels and conference calls
- Adept at self-managing tasks and projects in a virtual workplace and in virtual tools
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, problem-solve, and improvise when necessary
- Able to communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients across multiple time zones
- A desire to work hours aligning with North America’s Eastern time zones
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills
- Open to receiving feedback and applying it for performance and process improvement
- Demonstrates the following qualities and skills:
- Leadership and an ability to inspire others
- A collaborative spirit and focus on community
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
- Growth in both professional and personal endeavors
- A love for learning new skills and trying new things
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, designers, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in August 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. With a specialization in B2B marketing, Aimtal creates and executes digital strategies that convert audiences into loyal customers and drive revenue growth.
We strive for empathy and excellence in every interaction, project, and campaign. Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, work collaboratively, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional.
Overall, our team works collaboratively to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
We’re building a team of the future—one that uses and implements technology to support and prioritize people. With these values and ideals as our guiding lights, we’re building remarkable brands and a new way of marketing.
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 18 days of paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or co-working memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include San Diego, California, and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located around the world, including North America, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.