Senior Graphics Engineer (Remote)
Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for teams that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US and Canada.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together and keep them together for just one more round. The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first one that’s collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a Senior Graphics Engineer who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others. You’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Inventing and implementing rendering techniques that realize a stylized, non-photorealistic, immersive world
- Prototyping and productizing new graphics techniques for novel visual effects
- Optimizing rendering pipelines and approaches to deliver stellar performance
- Contributing to concept, direction, and gameplay for all Mountaintop projects
- Creating a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- A passion for graphics and tools programming
- Professional-level knowledge of C / C++ and HLSL including compute shaders
- A minimum of 5 years professional programming experience
- Self-motivated and eager to contribute to many different areas of development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- At least one shipped PC or console title
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with GPU and CPU profiling tools
- Computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Remote-work friendly