Title: Senior Group Product Manager, Commerce & Shopping Ad
Location: Remote – United States
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
We are seeking a senior leader (Senior GPM or Director level) to lead our Commerce & Shopping line of products within our Ads Monetization organization. In this product leadership role, you will manage a team of Product Managers and own the strategy and execution for the entire vertical product line to attract and grow advertisers in Commerce and Retail verticals. You will be responsible for innovation and new experiences to help brands promote their products within the context of Reddit communities & conversations. You will work with our Business Development team to identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow your area. You will partner with other ads teams to make long-term investments in our ads infrastructure and marketplace to support your verticals.
As a key member of the Ads leadership team, you will have significant influence and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy.
- Drive vision and execution of our Commerce product line, which includes shopping ads
- Draw deep insight from your domain knowledge and emerging industry trends to inform product strategy and decisions
- Set roadmap priorities and goals to motivate and guide your cross-functional teams including engineers, data scientists, and designers
- Manage, grow and develop a team of PMs
- Participate as a key member in the Ads leadership team, advising and setting the strategy for the future of Ads products at Reddit
- Partner with product marketing and sales team to develop go-to-market strategy, integrate market feedback, and manage launches of new ad formats and products.
- 5+ years of industry experience in product management in a high growth environment
- 2+ years of managing product managers and growing a team
- Proven track record in building impactful monetization products from zero to one
- Solid experience building product roadmaps, defining product specs, and developing process to allow cross-functional teams to work collaboratively
- Exceptional analytical skills and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- Experience presenting to Executive-level leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to align a diverse set of stakeholders toward a common goal
- Experience managing high complexity, uncertainty, and ambiguity
- Ads or Commerce product experience is strongly preferred
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.