Sr. HRBP (Remote)
USA – Remote
job requisition id
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to support our growing organization. This position will be responsible for leading, supporting, and facilitating the delivery of HR services to the organizations while delivering high impact and value. The Sr. HRBP will work closely with the leadership teams and provide expert advice and coaching to drive and support their business objectives. The role will directly support client groups as well as ensuring that the team scales with the business.
- Provide strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions to executives on people management aspects of their business to include driving organizational development, team effectiveness, executing change management strategy and employee engagement solutions.
- Collaborate and consult on the design and delivery of HR programs with the COEs to deliver effective solutions to the business.
- Act as the advocate for leading the talent management and development plans for the business unit with a focus on enhancing the quality of leaders and managers, building skills and capabilities of the workforce and ensuring succession bench strength.
- Direct, develop and drive business unit’s global workforce plan and human capital strategies by acquiring and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the business, not limited to budget, revenue and product and portfolio roadmaps. Partner with Recruitment, L&D, Ops and Finance to ensure a feasible, pro-active workforce plan is in place and well executed.
- Develop and monitor regular and ad-hoc reports to ensure HR metrics are quantified and outcome driven. Able to identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management and total rewards).
- Partner with team members throughout the HR organization to communicate and educate on policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Provide consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation / execution of core HR programs.
- Leverage best practices and identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Understand the client groups, strategy, challenges, business initiatives and business mod
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience supporting SVP+ level.
- Experience supporting teams of 750+ employees.
- Experience working on a variety of HR functions.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others in an informal or formal setting.
- Experience working on various HR programs/projects.
- Experience in a growing, global software development environment is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated problem solving ability are critical for this role.
- Good understanding of matrix structures and politically savvy.
- Ability to cope with pressure maintaining a high standard of deliverables.
- Ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement. Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $100.000 – $160.000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.