Sr. Internal Audit Manager
- Remote, United States
- Full time
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Internal Audit is seeking a Senior Manager of Internal Audit to join the Risk and Audit team at Zoom. This is a people manager role with a direct reporting relationship to Zoom’s Internal Audit & Risk Management Leader. You will be helping build our operations audit practice from the ground up, partnering closely with Zoom’s finance, legal, people experience, and other G&A functions.
As a Senior Manager of Internal Audit you have in-depth knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards, proven business acumen, and strong motivation to contribute to effectively managing and mitigating risk at Zoom. You will be responsible for planning, scoping, process managing, and executing operational and compliance audits.
You aspire to be a trusted advisor, applying your expert knowledge and experience to audits over areas such as talent acquisition, sales compensation, data privacy, contract compliance, and finance processes.
- Execute on Zoom’s Operations Audit function’s priorities including assisting with risk assessment, leading audit planning, and driving audit execution
- Develop and project manage a team of audit professionals and consultants to execute against the audit plan
- Prepare and review workpapers as well as prepare final versions of internal audit reports
- Provide technical guidance to other IA staff members and the company’s personnel with respect to controls in alignment with risk management frameworks such as COSO, ISO, and NIST
- Participate in special projects such as ad hoc requests, risk & control assessments, due diligence acquisition reviews, audit department policy updates, etc.
- Participate in investigations assigned to the Internal Audit team, in close collaboration with the Compliance and Ethics teams, and on occasion external counsel
- 10+ years of industry experience, large global SaaS, technology, or telecom companies strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of internal controls, compliance, COSO, and internal auditing standards
- Experience with the use of data analytics (i.e. Alteryx, ACL, Tableau, etc.) in assisting audit planning and execution
- Experience with systems like Oracle and Workday are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to build relationships across all functions within the company; nationally and internationally
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment experiencing rapid growth and change
- Ability to gather, analyze, and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise, detailed, and clear oral and written reports
- Demonstrates a strong sense of curiosity and willingness to get a deep understanding of the business, processes, technologies, and risks to provide value and insights and help us improve and achieve our goals
- Demonstrate a strong desire to creatively identify root causes and provide management with recommendations to mitigate business risks and improve business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services, Business Administration, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Recognized professional certification(s) (CPA/CA, CISA, CISSP, CIA) are a plus
This is a US-based position with the opportunity to work remotely . The candidate must be willing to travel domestically and internationally (when applicable).
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.