Note from Remote.Co: Employer has indicated that this position is open to candidates in: Idaho, Wyoming, Texas, California, Washington state, Illinois, or Tennessee.
For more than a decade, UniFi has delivered industry-leading bookkeeping, consulting, and onboarding services to franchise brands in North America. Franchise brands choose UniFi for our in-depth knowledge of accounting and technology systems, as well as our innovative solutions to their financial and reporting requirements.
Our approach to partnership is simple with UniFi, we’ll turn your challenges into opportunities, and we’ll help your brand grow and prosper.
Our core offerings include:
- Franchise bookkeeping
- Franchisee onboarding
- Franchise consulting services
Duties and Responsibilities
Our Senior Partner Managers work with a portfolio of franchise partners, developing long-term relationships, ensuring timely and successful setup of the products and services designated for each franchise brand. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, and will share their creativity to develop successful growth and product plans to ensure our franchise partners and their owners are delighted.
- Build long-term relationships with a portfolio of franchise partners up to C-suite executives as their primary point-of-contact, deeply understanding their individual needs to earn trust and maximize potential.
- Manage the onboarding process for each franchise owner ensuring that each product and service designated for that brand is set up consistently.
- Understand and articulate the benefits of using the UniFi bookkeeping service, QuickBooks Online and Intuit Merchant services.
- Provide a navigational overview of QuickBooks Online.
- Be opportunistic to identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, to actively cross-sell UniFi bookkeeping services or other services as needed.
- Document communications with each partner ensuring all contacts and contact information is current and accurate.
- Maintain superior service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight.
- Track and enter product sales by account.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (unit sales, etc.).
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly book of business status, goals, and results.
- Our senior partner manager position requires dedicated, uninterrupted work hours during normal business hours from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Must be able to provide a quiet, professional workspace including a desk, chair, and internet connection with modem to conduct responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
- Proven 5+ years of Enterprise Software Sales success (Bookkeeping services, QuickBooks Online, Intuit Payroll, QuickBooks Merchant Services)
- 3+ years of experience working within the Franchise industry
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and financial statements
- Mandatory Requirement: Strong consultative solution selling skills, Proven enterprise sales experience with history of exceeding sales quota.
- Build, Manage and Maintain Strong Sales Pipeline, Strong practical experience in sales methodology, Sales tools/Strategy, Forecasting and Execution
- Excellent presentation skills, demonstrated collaborative skills with ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some travel required
- Experienced with account management, and development, or other relevant experience.
- Passionate about uncovering new ways of improving and growing assigned Creators’ product lines.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing internal and external projects simultaneously.
- Skilled with QuickBooks Online, a general understanding of payroll services including, Intuit payroll, ADP, Paychex, Gusto and a general understanding of Intuit merchant services.
What we offer…
At UniFi, we are a team of happy outgoing people who enjoy helping our customers. Here are the benefits you will receive:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Retirement plan with matching
- Travel reimbursement
- Fully remote, work from home
- Company provided workstation
Equal Opportunity Statement:
UniFi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com