Senior Performance Marketing Manager
at Xapo Bank (View all jobs)
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Xapo Bank is the first product of its kind: a platform that bridges the gap between crypto and traditional banking services. Headquartered in Gibraltar, we are regulated and authorised as a credit institution to provide fiat related services and in addition, Xapo VASP is regulated and authorised as a Distributed Ledger Technology Provider to provide crypto services. We offer secure, seamless access to US Dollar and Bitcoin, all accessible from our mobile based Xapo Banking App. Xapo holds one of the largest Bitcoin reserves in the world and liquid assets, all of which provide an additional layer of protection to our members.
Our beginning: A world that enjoys economic freedom and wealth protection, no matter where you live or who is running your country. This is the dream that drove Wences Casares, our Founder and Chairman, to quietly transform the world of private banking.
Growing up in Argentina in the 1980s, Wences saw his family’s life savings wiped out three times by events beyond their control. This inability to control or protect their own finances left a lasting legacy. Years later, when Bitcoin came along, Wences saw an extraordinary opportunity to create a fairer, and totally secure system that would allow ambitious individuals to truly realise their potential.
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
To aid us in our strategy and initiatives, the Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving development and execution of acquisition strategies for the business/brand across all marketing channels.
The VP of Growth shares a quote on the Xapo Bank expansion plan into emerging markets and all the exciting initiatives within the team: Were on the rocket ship, and we need to have some great astronauts onboard with us as the journey will be exciting and we’re aiming to grow, grow & grow more.
- Lead campaign management and execution in partnership with the broader strategy and products teams in order to generate leads, create demand, build pipeline, and grow revenue.
- Define campaign timelines, key milestones, and major launches.
- Manage the overall demand generation budget and own campaign performance.
- Own and optimise CPL metrics and drive high-intent prospect requests by continuously experimenting and improving.
- Help to write, edit and proofread copy for materials for marketing campaigns.
- Help manage creative marketing material development (landing pages, ads, copy).
- Build best-practice data-driven targeted campaigns that activate our audience segments and drive high-intent prospects.
- Own, strategize and manage campaigns that drive high-value and quality prospects into our sales funnel.
- Work closely with strategy and product teams to develop an innovative paid and organic approach to demand generation.
- Work with our Strategy team to develop comprehensive metrics reports, attribution modelling and tracking, and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation efforts.
- Manage and optimise audience builds and prospect placement as the engagement progresses further down the funnel.
- Support the VP of Growth with quarterly planning and execution of campaigns, as well as the measurement of marketing performance and reporting.
- Planning and executing memorable, integrated demand-generation campaigns to raise awareness, educate, and generate high-quality prospects. Owner of the campaigns from start to finish, from planning to reporting.
- Selecting, experimenting with, and orchestrating a variety of channels and mediums (such as email marketing, PPC channels, retargeting, SEO, digital channels, syndication, events and webinars production, social, content, etc) in order to find the most effective mix of activities.
- Manage UTMS.
- Performing QA.
- Training and upskilling of team members.
- Create campaign roadmap, milestones and calendar.
- Generating insights, member first, data driven campaigns.
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation for a SaaS company, designing and owning full-funnel strategies, including successful product launches
- A strong understanding of performance metrics and core growth marketing principles
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience working at an early-stage, high-growth start-up / scale-up environment
- Strong experience in managing Performance channels (LinkedIn ads / Google ads), autonomously in-house
- Experience with SEO, keyword research, and website optimization tactics
- Experience tracking and analysing performance metrics (such as website analytics, PPC metrics, pipeline data, conversion rates, etc). You are comfortable with numbers and love to learn from data.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.