Senior Product Designer
NEW YORK, NY
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team of designers to work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. Because of this, you should have a broad set of design skills from concept exploration, researching to high fidelity feature development with engineering.
*We are open to remote candidates for this role
As a Senior Product Designer, you will use your skills to:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, and internal stakeholders to understand and define requirements.
- Apply design thinking to produce creative solutions to complex problems.
- Work on all parts of the design cycle, including feature ideation, diagramming, mockups, user flows, and creating detailed design specs.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to ensure quality outcomes during implementation.
- Champion a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- A professional portfolio highlighting 4+ case studies that demonstrate a clear understanding of the user experience and design process from start to finish, a genuine passion for your craft, and strong conceptual ability.
- Demonstrated knowledge of user experience design, user research, interaction design, visual design, brand development, and the creative process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, displaying organization and process
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams, accept feedback, and contribute where necessary
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenging problems while driving forward feature development
- Skills in modern design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, remote user testing platforms, and design system frameworks)
- A passion for our craft, curiosity, and a desire to learn
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches (once we’re back in the office!)
- A vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.