Title: Senior Product Designer, Enterprise Apps
Location: United States
PRODUCT – PRODUCT
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
The role: We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer with a passion for problem solving and who obsesses over design system details. This is a great opportunity create real impact by to collaborating with a fun, exciting, and highly motivated team.
What you will do: Come help us grow a design practice and contribute to a developing product strategy. As a Senior Product Designer you’ll champion design thinking and human-centered design principles. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and customer success teams to discover and solve new, challenging problems in the market research and technology space. Curious and collaborative by nature, you’ll dive right in by investigating and not being afraid to ask questions and seek answers. You possess the aptitude and ambition to learn the complex opportunity space that is market research and consumer feedback and design easy-to-use, highly intuitive, and modern interfaces.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help us improve our products with the latest design trends and technologies.
- Regularly participate in cross-product feedback sessions and design iterations. Gather feedback from stakeholders and team members and perform user research to guide product design decisions.
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to provide updates on new product design changes. Closely monitor and document user pain-points and needs they relay related to UI/UX. Finds solutions to address issues.
- Synthesize user feedback, stakeholder thoughts, product requirements, and technical restraints and into a cohesive vision. Contribute to strategy and what will move the business forward.
- Identify what problems need to be solved and inform what features should be improved and/or built next.
- Express and help evolve our brand vision through our UIs. Utilize, develop, and document patterns within a scalable design system.
- Communicate design decisions and represent/advocate for the user’s voice when presenting and strategizing with others, including stakeholders, product managers, engineers, etc.
- Incrementally develop ideas and support feature delivery to create immediate impact in an agile product development process
- Contribute to the complete design cycle: Provide user stories, maps, and sketches through hi fidelity visual designs and prototypes, and continually test and iterate your designs.
What you bring to the table:
- 5 + years of designing responsive web interfaces as well as native mobile and desktop applications.
- Expertise delivering high fidelity digital experiences in Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Illustrator, etc.
- Conversational knowledge of Angular, React, HTML5/CSS3 and other front-end technologies.
- Experience with complex data visualization and building out design systems with accessibility and usability in mind.
- Confidence in conducting user research interviews and developing persona stories and wire-frames.
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms when building out design systems.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit, and openness to giving and receiving feedback.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and switching project priority based upon external factors.
Please include your portfolio when applying for this role.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools – Calm App & LinkedIn Learning