Senior Product Manager, Live Ops (Remote)
Disruptive Games is a veteran development studio specializing in multiplayer and online experiences. We are an independently owned studio working on a AAA, fully-funded title with original IP!
We’re expanding our fully-remote team with people who share our passion for collaborative, multiplayer gameplay.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager, Live Ops. In this role, you will lead the development of a player-focused roadmap with an emphasis on creating fun and engaging live-ops features. You will balance data and metrics with user experience and design, driving forward initiatives to help us reach player, strategic, and financial goals.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with an internal development team to define strategy, design, and execution of live-ops game content to include engagement, retention, and monetization systems
- Lead the development of exciting, innovative features by defining a product roadmap with a focus on engaging and expanding our player base
- Establish a framework for data driven processes to achieve KPI goals as the live-ops owner
- Establish a deep understanding of the full revenue funnel, leveraging this knowledge to accurately project downstream impacts of content in a live-ops environment
- Partner closely with a Marketing and Community teams to optimize engagement and enhance our understanding of player behavior and incentivization
- Define short and long term KPIs and developed success criteria for live ops and feature development
- Establish an A/B testing roadmap and manage data readouts and incremental changes
- Drive user and competitive research to maximize player engagement and retention
What You Bring
- Deep knowledge and interest in multiplayer gameplay, with a passion for analyzing and dissecting games, systems, and features
- 5+ years of game industry experience with at least one shipped AAA game title supporting live service
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and improving features in a live service, online product, with a passion for creating fun and engaging user experiences
- Strong project management skills and an ability to present complex work to others on the team
- Experience building and maintaining analytics dashboards
- Excellent collaborative communication across multiple functions
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail, allowing you to organize years-long projects into achievable deliverables and timelines
- Ability to respond to feedback and implement changes rapidly
- Professional experience using Unreal Engine to develop a game
- A deep understanding of both premium and F2P content road maps
Disruptive Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, interview, and hire people of all backgrounds, orientations, identities, and expressions.