Senior Product Marketing Manager, Lyft Pink
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction and positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, and optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, and retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology and have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead core product marketing for our membership program, Lyft Pink. A results-driven leader who can seamlessly transition from dissecting a complex funnel to crafting a delightful experience to influencing cross-functional stakeholders, and is capable of having company-defining impact in this role.
- Develop and drive marketing strategy to differentiate and grow Lyft’s membership program, Lyft Pink, in conjunction with the Product and Engineering teams
- Be the voice and expert of your target audience
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Research, Operations, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
- Identify opportunities to increase customer value of our membership program based on user research, passenger behavior, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 6+ years of experience relevant to product marketing
- Experience in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to independently drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Very strong written communication skills
- Experience developing strategies to solve ambiguous and complex problems
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities. Must have bias toward action and ability to identify and simplify problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, manage expectations and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- Prior experience in marketing membership programs or subscription services preferred
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $140,910-$162,800 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and U.S. territory: Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Puerto Rico
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft’s accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.